It Seems Roo Can Decide Her Own Worth!

In the ruin, Tsukasa visits Ringo to see her progress. He then sees a crate with shovels in it.

Tsukasa: These are?

Bearabbit: Shovels made with aluminum alloy!

Tsukasa: You've already progressed to the point of manufacturing aluminum? 

Ringo: I thought they'd help everyone in Elm Village

Tsukasa: Yeah. Light, sturdy shovels will farm work much easier than it ever was before. I'm sure they'll be delighted.

Ringo smiles with delight.

Ringo: It's only possible because Masato-san got me lots of the resources I requested.

Tsukasa: Yeah. No one compares to him when it comes to earning money.

Ringo: Yeah, he's a really big help.

She then lets out a light yawn. Ringo then realized her yawn and covered her mouth.

Ringo: I-I'm sorry, we were in the middle of talking.

Tsukasa: It's nothing to worry about. You were also working on Commander's weaponry as well. It must have been exhausting. You should probably get some rest.

Ringo: B-But didn't you need me for something, Tsukasa-san?

Tsukasa then placed his hand on Ringo's shoulder.

Tsukasa: I just wanted to check up on you. I was worried you might be pushing yourself too hard.

Ringo: I-In that case, 

Bearabbit giggles toward the conversation.

Ringo: I'll get some rest.

+ - - - - - +

In Elm Village, Tsukasa walks through the village.

Tsukasa: Ringo-kun's not the only one. Everyone is growing fatigued from this lifestyle we're not used to.

He then stops in place to see Takeru sitting on the ground, drinking from his flask.

Tsukasa: Back from hunting already?

Takeru stops drinking.

Takeru: Mayor Ulga told me to rest. I trust that he learned some of my tracking skills. 

Tsukasa then noticed a snowflake drop.

Tsukasa: Snow?

Takeru: Winter is already approaching.

Tsukasa: The Merchant will need recognition for the commotion he's probably causing in Dormundt right about now.

Woman: Working with water is rough this time of year.

Girl: Cold! It's snowing, too!

Mother: Oh, just don't go catching a cold.

Tsukasa then strokes his chin.

+ - - - - - +

+ - - - - - +

In the Neutscheland Trading Company building, in Jaccoi's office.

Jaccoi: We won't let them mess with us anymore! Don't worry about the profit margin! Just buy up all the merchandise!

Employees: Yes, sir!