Masato Is Serious About Making Money!

Masato then opens his eyes.

Masato: Then we're at an impasse. 

Jaccoi: If you have a problem with the Neutscheland Company's price, then you can go elsewhere.

Masato: That so?

He then turns around.

Masato: We're outta here, Elch.

Elch: H-Hey! And where are we supposed to go?!

Jaccoi: Elch-kun.

Elch then stops and turns to Jaccoi.

Jaccoi: If you happen to find another buyer in Dormundt, I hope you'll tell me. We'd have to report anyone doing business here without one of these permits.

He then grins and giggles. Elch glares at Jaccoi then he follows Masato.

Outside, Elch approaches Masato.

Elch: Hold on! I told you, didn't I? That's the only trading company in this town! They're the only ones we can sell to!

Masato: No way. I enjoy fleecing people, but I hate it when they try to fleece me.

Elch: What are you saying? You're not making any sense!

Masato: Neither are you. A deal is means of achieving your objective. Any deal that doesn't help you reach your goal is one that's not worth making. Could you achieve your goal at the prices he was offering?

Elch: I mean, yeah... At those prices, our village wouldn't make it through the winter. Even I understand that. But we can't do anything about it!

Masato: A life spent going along with the flow and letting yourself be used is worthless.

Elch was shocked to hear.

Masato: He was so condescending to you. You can't take that lying down. It's not right.

Elch: Y-You're... angry on our behalf?

Masato: Of course I am. We owe you all our lives. Hey, Elch, let me take charge of this business trip. If you do, I'll you a fortune and teach them a lesson.

Elch was shocked to hear.

Masato: And while I'm at it, I'll also crush this shitty company in a week.

+ - - - - - +

+ - - - - - +

In Elm Village...

Akatsuki: Come on, come all! 

Akatsuki was performing a magic show for the children of the village.

Akatsuki: What I hold here before you is nothing more than an ordinary handkerchief, a simple piece of cloth. Yet this cloth is about to undergo a miraculous transformation, so watch closely, everyone. Here we go.

Tsukasa and Lyrule were passing by as they watched.

Akatsuki then throws the handkerchief in the air.

Akatsuki: There! 

The handkerchief slowly falls, smoke and confetti burst, and blue chicks appear on his head and shoulders. He then blows which shows a chicken in his hand.

Children: Incredible!

They were amazed to witness the show.

Children: Go, girl! You're amazing, Miss!