It Seems Lyrule's Growing Closer to Him!

In Tsukasa's office, he writes up documents to build the new nation while a city official stands in front of his desk.

Tsukasa then the document to the man in front of him.

Tsukasa: Here's our tax reform plan. Please implement it at once.

The man took the documents and left while bowing.

+ - - - - - +

Tsukasa and his council gathered in the meeting room.

Tsukasa: We'll be abandoning the class system and implementing a new code of laws. Any objections?

Nobody said anything.

Tsukasa: Good. Now, for our next reform, we'll be referring to these...

+ - - - - - +

The next night, Tsukasa reads the new forms Mayor Haizerad brought to him.

Tsukasa: Thank you. You may rest now. 

Haizerad: I certainly will.

As he was about to exit the room, he turned to Tsukasa still working. Tsukasa noticed this.

Tsukasa: Did you need something?

Haizerad: When do you get any sleep?

Tsukasa: Oh, that's all?

Haizerad: Everyone's saying that the angel of the Eight-Light Faith never sleeps. Watching the way you work, it's easy to believe they're right.

Tsukasa: Well, I am working you nobles-turned-government-officials very hard. I can't ask that of you and then go around taking naps, right? Don't worry, though. I do get some rest. I just make it a point to rest after the work is done.

+ - - - - - +

+ - - - - - +

In Elm Village, the entire population of the village is currently rebuilding the village.

In a makeshift infirmary, Mayor Ulga is recovering from his injuries thanks to Keine's expertise.

Keine: He's recovering well.

Winona: Man, you're impressive. His guts were laid out for a moment there, and now he's doing so well. Right?

She then slaps him on the shoulder.

Ulga: Ow! You're always so rough!

Winona: I am your daughter, after all!

Ulga: Jeez... I really owe you a lot, Doctor Keine.

Keine: I only did my job as a doctor.

Winona: We can't have you sleeping forever. Some big things have happened while you were asleep.

Ulga: Yeah, our village picked a fight with the Empire, for one.

Winona: You missed out on something really cool!

She then starts laughing.

Ulga stands up in a body-building pose.

Ulga: I need to heal up quickly and join the next battle! 

Keine: If you plan on overexerting yourself, I'll have you go back to sleep for a while longer.

This made Ulga flinch by the sound of it.