Opening

[Re boru jān Re boru jān Re boru jān Re boru jān] Tsukasa was revealed by a spotlight, he then turns around and takes his handgun out from his suit then shoots it, and mayonnaise jars fall.

[Son ja tehajime ni kakumei shimasho, go junbi] A picture of Shinobu appears, then Keine, then Ringo, then Masato, then Akatsuki, then Takeru, then Aoi, and finally Tsukasa.

[Hello nice to meet you yeah!] The title of High School Prodigies Have it Easy Even in Another World! appears in separate words and spelling them out.

[Asa me ga samete gohan made] Tsukasa and Lyrule kiss on the medic bed.

[Sono mijikai aida de dekiru koto] Bearabbit wakes Ringo up and turns behind her.

[Akubi, hamigaki, kimi no egao tsukuri OK, kimatta!] Roo holds a mayonnaise jar, Masato his finger in it, and licks the mayonnaise off. The Chief of the Forest attacks Aoi, but Aoi sliced its head off.

[Me ni tsuku mono de mazu hayatte misete] Shinobu runs across the field.

[Miatannainara sugu kangaete] Keine prepares for surgery and makes her tools fly around her. Takeru plans for an attack strategy with Bernard and other soldiers.

[Mahō? kiseki? esupā? masaka! atarimae no tamamono desu!] Akatsuki appears in his magician outfit and makes his baton disappear and then he lifts his head off his body. Tsukasa opens his eyes but covers his red right eye. Then split screen appear to show Tsukasa's left half and Neuro's right half then flame burst out and the whole of Neuro was revealed.

[Kimi ga sabishiku tte u u-] Tsukasa and Lyrule walk in a tile space. Then an image of Masato holding a coin and Roo staring at the coin appears.

[Kimi ga nayande ite a a-] Masato and Roo joins Tsukasa and Lyrule. Then an image of Akatsuki with blue chicks.

[... sore wa ya da an! Chōzetsu shakushaku te o hīte agemashō!] Akatsuki join Masato, Roo, Tsukasa and Lyrule. Then an image of Aoi with her sword out, Keine with three scalpels in her hand, and Takeru holding his rifle. Then they join Akatsuki, Masato, Roo, Tsukasa and Lyrule. Then a picture of Ringo and Bearabbit appears, then a shot of Shinobu, Elch, and Winona. Then they join the rest.

[Yaru jan! yaru jan! yaru jan!] Tsukasa sleeps on Lyrule's lap under a tree.

[Bokutachi ariechatta bei bei] Ringo cover her mouth lying on Tsukasa's lap siting on a bench.

[Fu kanō wa nashi Zetsubō mo nashi] Everyone else was sleeping on the grassy field.

[Tte hanashi de ī n da yo na! sō da yo na!] The High School Prodigies stare at the view of Japan when a dragon flies above the city.

[Sora mo umi mo ai mo yume mo kamisama mo tsukucchae ba?] Lyrule was in a nightgown tied up by Marquis Findolf.

[Hora bokura ni tsuite koyō ze] Jeanne appears with her whip and Gustave with his sword and his hand holding fire.

[Wakuwaku tenkomori na n da] They then appear with Neuro above them.

[Hora bokura ni tsuite koyō ze] Aoi sents a gust of wind, Shinobu throws kunai, and Ringo fires a laser beam by a satellite toward the plant.

[Son wa zettai sasenai sa] Akatsuki lands in between Keine and Masato and slams his baton causing the ground to break.

[Re boru jān Re boru jān Re boru jān Re boru jān] Takeru aims one of his handguns and shoots a beam to reveal another world.

[Kimi to bokura de kakumei shimasho, sutāto!] The High School Prodigies stare at a view of the world their in.

[Karuku zekkōchō, jan!] The High School Prodigies regroup with each other as the title appears in front of them.