1 Year of Writing

This is a documentary about my writing experiences and stuff to celebrate 1 year of writing!

On March 11th 2022, I started writing. I wasn't on Wattpad then, but I was writing.

I started writing short stories, before I went onto writing my first novel. And that was 'Hyrule Chronicles: The Rise of Ganon'. I loved writing and I never stopped loving it.

I never thought I'd continue for this long and it makes me so happy that I have 61 followers!

Zelda is my passion and it could really help me make a career out of writing or something like that.

Then when I started writing 'Hyrule Chronicles Vol. 2: Love in Battle' I got better at writing and then I also started writing 'The Legend of Zelda: The Curse of Time' which was a really fun thing to do.

I wrote and wrote and just like that, I had finished two whole books! Then I started with 'Hyrule Chronicles Volume 3: Picture Perfect' and then 'Before the Beginning'!

Then I moved onto 'The Monster at Dusk', 'Time's Downfall', 'The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Novelisation' and more!

And really, the Hyrule Chronicles Series was such a success and I am so happy looking back at it.

At the end of each book, I'll be doing another documentary about the storyline and the writing process and how I wanted to convey the story and characters. (These are inspired by the send-off the cast did on Jane the Virgin)

Inspiration
My inspiration has been mostly from the things I read, watch and some of my life experiences. But I've also been inspired by those around me and I really have my friends and family to thank for all of this.

I have been recently watching Jane the Virgin and it's an amazing show and I got lots of inspiration from that.

I have also been inspired to write the 'Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Novelisation' that is a 65 chapter novel, which I hope to have completed by the end of 2024!

Special Thanks
jazzjambos - For the amazing editing!
OcarinaofTime413 - For being my first follower!
G0ddessSw0rdF1 - For the amazing support (I will always love the nickname!)
Kenlair - For explaining a lot of the Zelda timeline to me XD!
s1826568 - For support!
1crazyslider - For support and the awesome cover art of The Monster at Dusk!
skycloudrain101 - For support
Zelda__178 - For support
peep36 - For support

And thanks to my 61 followers who support me and read my stories!

But best of all, thanks to my family and friends!

I am going to stop there because I am crying (and not just because I watched the last episode of Jane the Virgin), but really, thank you all for everything!

That's Zelda signing off,
<3