Hunter Turrfield (Hunter Wolf) Biography (Heroes of Hyrule)

I thought about GingerCat_05 while writing this, so this is dedicated to you!
Getting Recruited for the Heroes of Hyrule

After finding out that Tech was making a new team that would be with people who wanted to protect the world, Hunter offered to be a part of the team. He completed the tests and was accepted into the Heroes of Hyrule.

Becoming Killer Wolf

After a little while of working with the Heroes of Hyrule, Hunter started to discover he had powers. Instead of telling Tech, he hid them.

Soon, his powers had grown stronger and he was struggling to keep control of them. In desperate measures to figure out how to figure out what was wrong with him without alerting his brothers, he goes to a lab and demands someone to figure out what was wrong.

After no one could cure him, Hunter begins to fear what he could do with his powers and after a while, he loses control and goes on a killing spree.

Imprisonment in the Heroes of Hyrule's Base of Operations

Hunter is eventually captured and imprisoned in the Heroes of Hyrule's Base of Operations where Tech promised him that he would try to help him. Hunter tells Tech that he deserves to be locked up and feels very guilty about killing innocent people.

After Tech manages to replicate S.T.A.R Lab's Power Dampening Cuffs, Hunter was released and free to go so long as he kept the cuff on.

Fight With Veronica

After Veronica turned him back into Killer Wolf, Hunter worked closely alongside her until the final battle against her and the Heroes of Hyrule. Tech managed to convince Hunter that he was strong enough to fight Killer Wolf. After a while, Hunter regained control and turned against Veronica, attacking her. Hunter fought her alongside Tech and they managed to beat her.

Training

Over the course of six months. Hunter trained to keep control of his powers and earned his code name: Hunter Wolf.

He got a suit and took on a double-tip retractable spear that could break in half to become two pieces as a weapon.

Soon he got stronger and was ready to go back into the field full time.

First Encounter With Nicolas Scatau

On a mission to rescue a kidnapped teenage girl, Hunter, Omega and Emerie ran into Nicolas Scatau, who would later be the main villain in the arc. Nicolas appears to be friendly and helps them rescue the girl.

Later, Hunter learns of Nicolas's evil intentions and warns Tech. They later go to investigate with Omega and find out that Nicolas is indeed evil.

Getting Shot 

On a mission to stop 3 bombs from exploding, Hunter and Omega come across Nicolas who talks to them. Tech is called to the scene and finds Nicolas holding Hunter at knifepoint. Tech tells Nicolas to let Hunter go and that his fight was with him.

Nicolas lets Hunter go and orders his Ninjas to open fire on them. Tech tackles to the ground and takes out the Ninjas and then asks Hunter if he is okay. Hunter gives him no response and when Tech removes his hands from Hunter, he notices them stained with blood and Nicolas is gone.

Omega tells him that she will inform the team while Tech rushes Hunter to the hospital. Tech asks Royce Hemlock to call Mariam and let her know what was happening.

Paralysis

The Doctors tell Mariam and Tech that the bullet had still been in his spine and had damaged the nerves. The Doctors couldn't fix the damage fully, leaving Hunter paralysed from the waist down.

A few days later, Hunter is discharged and taken home where he struggles to come to terms with his paralysis and he starts having internal battles, contemplating whether he was worth anything anymore.

Noticing his self conflict, Mariam tries to help him, but Hunter unintentionally pushes her away. Mariam goes to Tech for help.

Continuing Work With the Heroes of Hyrule

Hunter soon lives to accept the fact he's in a wheelchair for the rest of his life and continues working with the Heroes of Hyrule as a Guide and Informative Hero instead of a Field Hero.

So he could do his work out and about sometimes, Hunter got a special cube that essentially opened up to be a multiple screened computer. Only Hunter's touch would open it and to stop random people from knowing what he was doing, the screens were masked, showing random stuff like videos and essays. Hunter got special glasses and contact lenses that revealed what was actually on the screens.

Hunter helped the team take down Nicolas and others like him and will continue to help until he retires.

Weapons and Skills

Weapons

Hunter wields a two-sided retractable spear that can break into two short spears, blasters and several daggers. He is similar to Sara Lance from Arrow in his fighting style and weapon choice.

Skills

Hunter has the ability to turn into a wolf completely or only partially. He mostly uses these abilities in missions. He is also a skilled fighter.