Omega Art and HUGE UPDATE!!!

Okay...so...huge update first.

As I said, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is just 31 days away. I've been playing lots of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as we've finished The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and we wanna get TP out of the way before TotK comes out!

I may be working on The Way of the Zonai to make way for TotK, so be prepared. I am feeling a bit better from Monday, the day where I had been coughing up blood and feeling like I needed to throw up a lot, but at least I didn't. Thank you for everyone's concern for me and G0ddessSw0rdF1 's "seal" jokes. I've got one for you.

"The Sword that SEALS the Darkness...The Master Sword!"

That was terrible, but anyway...

Also...I HAVEN'T seen the Super Mario Bros. Movie yet, so DON'T SPOIL IT PLEASE!!!

Also, I forgot to mention one thing about the Keeper's role in the latest chapter of HCV3PP.

The Keeper is in charge of keeping the world in balance...and by 'balance' I don't mean good and bad, I mean the balance of amount of the other worlds in Hyrule.

Hyrule is the gateway to three worlds. The Twilight Realm, The Kingdom of Lorule and The Dark World (Where Ganondorf was banished to at the end of the Sealing War) It's the Keeper's job to make sure not too much of another world falls into Hyrule, or any other world, because otherwise, the world is thrown out of balance.

Okay...FINALLY!!! ART!!!

Note: She is wearing EYESHADOW!!! She doesn't have bruises

This is dedicated to ChopSyndulla_457 cause I saw their art and it's really really good! Hope you like it!

New favourite Zelda song:

Snowpeak.