Phantom Tech Fight

Dedicated to abbygh98

I thought of something fun to do cause I was bored. I thought of doing a boss walkthrough. This was rly fun when I did it for a real boss in one of the games.

Let's begin!

NOTE: THIS IS NOT PART OF MY STORIES! IT'S JUST SOMETHING TO DO!

So! We've finished the temple! Yay! Now the boss! You may have recalled that we saw Tech springing all sorts of enemies on us during our time in the Temple. Each time we activated a terminal, he would give us an enemy to fight, including our Mini Boss, the King Gleeok.

Once you enter the Boss Room, you'll notice that it's an arena. There's puddles of Gloom on the floor, including a puddle blocking the entrance. Simply run through the bit of the puddle that has the least amount of Gloom, and you shouldn't take any damage.

There are five chests along the ring of the arena, each containing food that will restore 5 hearts lost to Gloom as well as giving you those 5 hearts back. The battle won't start until you collect the chests. Walk further into the centre of the arena to trigger the cutscene.

The cutscene will show Tech walking out of the darkness. He'll laugh and he'll will surround himself in an aura of Gloom. He'll reveal that he's a Phantom, a servant of Ganondorf and that the real Tech was dead. (Which most players probably would've guessed by now).

While Phantom Tech summons Gloom, and begins spreading it on the battlefield, the Spirit of the real Tech will appear and tell Link that he's with him in this fight. Tech will put light on the bottom of Link's feet so that he can walk on the Gloom without taking damage during the fight.

The Gloom will surround the whole floor as Tech's Spirit disappears and Link will hear screeching. Link will turn around to see a Gloom Spawn and Phantom Tech no where in sight.

Remember, while you can walk on the Gloom without losing and breaking hearts, it doesn't mean your immune to losing and breaking hearts should you get hit.

Before we start, here are some tips and tricks. So you don't die...as quickly.
- GET A LOT OF HEARTS!!! I'd suggest getting at least one row of hearts (15 hearts) cause nobody wants to be one-shotted.
- KEEP THE MASTER SWORD, SHOULD YOU HAVE IT, UNTIL THE ACTUAL BOSS FIGHT!!! Cause against Gloom, the Master Sword is very strong.
- HAVE AT LEAST 1 AND A HALF WHEELS OF STAMINA!!! You'll need to run a lot and there's nothing worse than getting One-Shotted or dying because you ran out of stamina...
- HAVE LOTS OF FOOD!!! Cook Extra Hearts food, Extra Stamina food, and Gloom Heart Recovery food.
- LEARN FLURRY RUSHING!!! It's gonna be helpful...

The best way to defeat the Gloom Spawn is to use Bomb Arrows as it's dangerous to attack up close as the hands could grab you. If you look up, you'll see platforms that you're able to ascend to. They are covered in Gloom, but that won't be a problem at the moment.

Use Bullet Time and shoot Bombs constantly at them. Another way is to stand from a distance and shoot beams with the Master Sword, but this is only possible if you have the Master Sword. It is possible to Flurry Rush them, but your more likely to be grabbed.

If you do have the Master Sword, I'd suggest not using it and waiting until you fight Phantom Tech.

Once the Hands are defeated, Phantom Tech will show himself. He'll express his anger that you're not dead yet, the he'll grab a Gloom Sword and say he guesses he has to kill you himself.

A Health Bar will appear at the top of the screen and the battle will begin. If you have any food that gives you extra hearts, now's the time to eat some of it. This guy has a heck of a lot of health (which is why I suggested waiting to use the Master Sword if you have it) and can deal a whopping amount of damage.