𝐨𝐧𝐞.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

THE BLARE OF MUSIC vibrated through robin as she danced with some random girl dresses as a cat - which robin thought was so unoriginal - who she had met whilst refreshing her drink.

robin - who was dressed as lydia deetz - smiled drunkenly as she swayed her hips laughing delightedly lolling her head in the direction of chad and her boyfriend.

ethan blushed smiling at her as he gave a small wave. robin grinned as she bounced over to the two boys leaving the mystery girl behind, "hey!" she exclaimed, as she stopped in front of them.

"hey, rob." chad greeted his friend with a smile, "having a good time?"

robin hummed nodding before looking up at her boyfriend, who was smiling down at her softly, as she leaned her back on his chest, "yup!" she nodded, "it would be a lot better if you two weren't being boring though."

chad rolled his eyes at the girl turning around and grabbing three shots from the table next to them, "here you go, m'lady."

ethan eyed his roommate bitterly from behind robin before quickly plastering on a smile when she turned around handing him the shot, "bottoms up, boyo." she grinned wildly at him making him chuckle.

robin threw her shot back not even flinching as the bitter liquid burned her throat, chad repeated her action and ethan tipped the liquid in his mouth before spitting in back which went unnoticed by robin as she grabbed his free hand trying to pull him away.

"hey big guy, you're needed." anika said, tapping chad's arm making the three of them turn around following after their friend.

robin linked her fingers with ethan's as they pushed through the crowds of drunk teens making their way to the stairs to see tara being guided by frankie - a college student known for date raping girls.

"dammit tara." robin mumbled under her breath walking to the bottom of the stairs, "hey, tara! wanna go get a drink with me?"

tara turned around to reply to her childhood friend, "get ethan to go with you." she said, pointing to the boy.

robin rolled her eyes motioning for chad to take his turn in saving their friend, "hey partner." he said, gaining frankie's attention, "tara's good down here."

"sorry bro, i didn't catch that."

tara stepped down a step looking at chad in disbelief before glancing over at the two girls and ethan, "yeah, you did." chad chuckled unenthusiastically.