𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

ROBIN SAT ON THE LEATHER couch of her therapist office shivering as the cold new york air blew in from the open windows and grace, robin's therapist, sat opposite her with her file.

"so, robin, how have things been?" grace asked, earning a quirked eyebrow from the teenager.

"well, grace i tried to kill myself. so i'd say not so well."

grace nodded as she sucked in a sharp breath, "right..." she muttered, tapping her pen on the file awkwardly as she read the hospital notes, "you're hospital notes say that you had bruises over your upper thighs, arms, hips and back but you never told them how it happened."

"it's not important." robin shrugged, looking at the woman with a deadpan expression, "i'm just clumsy."

"okay," grace nodded with her lips in a thin line as wrote notes on the paper next to the file, "you're drug of choice is opioids correct?"

robin's eyes widened at the bluntness of the question but nodded, "yeah but i'm in recovery."

"have you gone to daa meeting?"

"well no but-"

"so, you haven't even taken the first step into actually recovering?"

robin paused looking at the woman opposite her in bewilderment, "what the fuck?" she exclaimed, grabbing her bag, "i'm just gonna leave before you say something else fucking stupid."

grace shook her head in confusion watching as robin rose from the couch slinging her bag on her shoulder, "our session hasn't finished." the woman stated, gripping onto robin's wrist tightly.

"get off me." robin ripped her hand away from the woman looking at her with a taint of fear, "i'm leaving and i will not be coming back."

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

"YOU WALKED OUT OF THERAPY." kirby stated in an agitated tone as she walked into robin's unstructured bedroom, "you walked out of therapy again?"

robin looked up from her book nodding simply, "kirby, she was a fucking psycho."

"why? why was she a psycho, robin?"

robin slammed her book shut sitting up straight looking at her guardian in the eyes, "well, first of all she didn't even read my hospital notes fully to know why i have bruises all over my body. and two, she started belittling me about my drug addiction. then lastly, when i tried to leave she grabbed my wrist."

kirby pressed her lips into a thin line and she nodded, "okay... it was probably a good thing you walked out."

"do i seriously have to go to therapy?"

the older woman raised a eyebrow at the girl as she sat on the bed, "yeah, unless you wanna pack up a s go to a mental hospital."

"fine."

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

THE SKY QUICKLY TURNED BLACK as the winter nights grew colder and robin was stood outside the therapist office for the second time that day - but this time for a different reason.

the teen girl was dressed in all black as she hid in the corner of the corridor being swallowed by the shadows. robin's petite figure was drowned in a black robe and the platforms on her feet added inches to her height.

but what truly hid her identity was the mask covering her head.

she gripped the handle of the hunting knife she had claimed as the clicking of the door filled her ears followed by grace's whining voice.

"yes david. im on my way home now." the woman rolled her eyes, turning around to lock the door, "no, i'll pick something up on my way."

robin crept behind the woman looming over her waiting patiently. the therapist turned around with an annoyed sigh as she hung up the phone, "who are you?" grace whispered in fear as she locked eyes on robin's disguised appearance backing up against the door.

the masked girl tilted her head teasingly and she took a step forward thrusting the blade into the woman's chest without hesitation.

grace let out a choked scream as blood started to bubble up in her throat and robin was quick to silence the woman slicing through the skin smirking under the mask as the blood drained from her neck turning the therapists pretty white dress pink and gruesome.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
published: 11.4.23
edited:

@-junebloom, 2023