𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

SAM PULLED ROBIN THROUGH the door making her cry out at her leg twisted slightly making the slash on her leg split back open. the three girls halted by the stage gasping when one of the ghostfaces jumped down running towards them.

robin turned around watching the other ghostface wave the knife teasingly and she let out a plead as she tugged on her hair.

sam bent down grabbing three bricks handing one each to the teen pushing them behind her as they stood in a triangle formation, "ready?" sam asked them both.

tara let out a choked sob and robin hiccuped through a cry as she nodded her head watching as another masked figure stalked towards them from the shadows and her heart stopped; there was three of them.

"i need you both to be ready, ready?"

tara and robin turned to sam as she glanced back at them, "we're ready."

sam nodded lifting the brick above her head, "let's go motherfucker!" tara screamed.

then three gun shots came from behind robin making the killers scatter out and the girls ducked down.

"it's okay!" kirby yelled, walking on the stage covered in blood and bruises.

sam stood in front of the two girls protectively, "stay the fuck back."

"we know its you kirby."

kirby limped down to the girl's shaking her head, "no, one of them knocked me out-" she tried to explain but was cut off by bailey's begs for her to stop and she aimed her gun at him defensively.

bailey rushed forward with his gun in his hand making the three girls turn to him, "did you kill quinn? did you kill my daughter?"

"jesus christ!" kirby cried out in frustration, "whatever he's been saying to you, don't listen to him. he's probably the killer."

robin's eyebrows scrunched in confusion as she looked between kirby and bailey until she noticed the cloaked figure rushing forward, "behind you!" she yelled along with kirby.

suddenly, three shots were fired and kirby slumped down on the floor making the three girls gasp in shock.

robin looked from kirby's body over to bailey, who was stood with two ghostfaces to his right and another one walked out from the shadows.

"you?" tara questioned in disgust and disbelief.

"yeah," bailey answered with a scoff as he swung out both his arms, "of course me. i expected more from you three after what you did to us."

"what do you mean us?" robin asked him, looking at each of them in confusion.

the single ghostface to bailey's left dropped down his hood pulling off his mask and robin felt her heart drop as her stomach turned in betrayal.

"ethan?" she gasped, her shaky hand covering her mouth as she let out a choked sob stumbling back.

he looked at her with a sick smirk making her cry harder, "how- how could you?" she mumbled, shaking her head in disbelief feeling her heart shatter in her chest.

ethan watched as his girlfriend cried in pain and he just stared at her trying to stay focused on his mission. but in that moment, he changed his mind.

he couldn't hurt her; not like she'd been hurt before but for now he wasn't going to let his mask slip.

"mindy was right, it was easy to juke the roommate lottery. i mean all i had to do to meet you was room with conceited, condescending alpha male literally named chad."

tara stared at the boy with complete hatred as her hand wrapped around robin's wrist listening to the girl's broken sobs, "fuck it felt good to kill him!"

robin's mouth went dry as she listened to the words fall from his mouth, she couldn't believe it. she didn't want to think that the ethan who showed her how to love again was capable of something like that - and yet here he was holding the mask and in that cloak.

"this was amber freeman's," he said, throwing the mask down on the floor and it skidded towards the girls, "guess you have a type, huh?"

robin's gaze casted down on the mask and her stomach turned as she grimaced at it kicking it away from her. the bitter feeling in her burned as she watched the mask slide under the table and she looked back at ethan, her eyebrows frowning at the way he was only looking at her; he looked regretful.

"and guess what? my name's not actually ethan landry, is it dad?"

"dad?" robin and tara questioned looking at bailey, who had a sinister look in his eyes.

robin's eyes flickered back to ethan for a second and she noticed that the previous callous grin he was wearing a faded into a frown.

"wait, so if its you two, then..." sam trailed off looking at the shortest of the three ghostfaces, "mindy?"

the second ghostface lifted off her mask revealing quinn and the three girls stared in shock, "hey, roomies. didn't see that one coming did you?"

"yeah because you died."

quinn tilted here head with a sarcastic frown, "well, i don't look all that dead do i?"

robin turned to the final ghostface pointing at him with a shaky mask, "take it off." she ordered and the killer slowly took off his mask.

"oh my god." she muttered, her hand clutching her stomach as the feeling of bile rising through her throat as she made eye contact with the man, "oli?"

"hey, baby sister."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

@-junebloom, 2023