𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

ROBIN SAT BETWEEN ETHAN'S LEGS as he littered soft kisses along her shoulders nipping lightly every now and again making her moan lightly, "did it just like you told me to." she mumbled, gripping his hands as they stroked her upper thighs.

"m'so proud of you, baby." he lifted his head looking into her eyes as she stared at him admiration, "did such a good job for me. killing devon and then that bitch therapist."

robin smiled at the praise and she leaned into his hold letting him continue to cover her in affection, "did you enjoy it?" he asked, scrapping his teeth along her skin slightly making her shiver.

a hum left her throat as she tilted her head slightly leaning for a kiss and ethan smiled pulling the girl closer to him as he met her lips halfway, "you're perfect." he mumbled against her lips, "my perfect girl."

robin's heart fluttered at the praise her boyfriend was smothering her in. the praise and affection had doubled since ethan convinced robin to carry out his murderous fantasies but robin was too attached to realise the manipulation that was taking place.

"got another job for you though." he whispered into her ear and robin's eyebrows furrowed as she turned to look at him, "this is the last one i promise."

"you said that last time." she grumbled, sitting up and scooting away from him as she crossed her arms over her chest, "i'm not doing anymore."

ethan gazed down at her with gentle eyes holding her elbows carefully as he shifted onto his knees towering over her, "please, baby." he begged, "for me. this is the last one."

robin sighed nodding giving into him, and he grinned cupping her jaw to smash their lips together, "i need you to kill daisy."

"i can't do that." she whispered, shaking her head as she scrambled off the bed, "i can't kill daisy, ethan. she hasn't done anything to me."

ethan stood off the bed gripping robin's shoulders tightly keeping her still, "she's the only thing keeping us from being together, rob." he stated, "you don't even need to kill her, just make sure she can't come looking for me."

robin gulped looking into his emotionless eyes and she nodded, "okay."

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

THE HOODED FIGURE OF ROBIN'S disguised frame stood outside the hospital waiting in the shadows for daisy to leave to go home. robin's heart hammered in her chest as she twirled the knife in her hands and her eyes locked on the door watching at the woman's plump framed exited the door.

robin watched from afar as daisy pulled out her phone looking around anxiously as she spoke quietly - the plan was in full swing.

"leave me alone!" daisy yelled out in fear as she threw her phone to the ground causing it to shatter on the floor and robin's heart broke at the scene.

but still she made her way behind the woman waving her knife as daisy turned around looking at the girl in complete fear, "please. i have a baby, i have a son. i can't leave him."

under her mask, robin felt a tear slip down her cheek as the woman pleaded and she wanted to leave the woman go but she couldn't. she had to do this for ethan.

robin lifted her knife as it gripped tightly into her hand and she rammed the blade into the woman's blade making girls cry silently.

daisy dropped to the floor clutching her side as the blood soaked through her hands and robin backed away looking through the black fabric covering her eyes.

she shook her head and she walked away leaving the woman alone by her car. ethan stood by the entrance with a proud smile on his face looking at his girlfriend, "just like that." he muttered, lifting the mask off her face.

robin stared at him with glossy eyes but ethan ignored the tears pulling her into a kiss before he pulled her away from the hospital.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
published: 13.4.23
edited:

@-junebloom, 2023