𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

ROBIN STOOD NERVOUSLY AT THE door to abandoned building and she pulled it open sending the rusted squeak through the open space. she walked into the dark room looking around with squinted eyes trying to find ethan's figure.

a yelp escaped her mouth at the feeling of a blade to her neck and her back was pulled flush against someone's chest, "it's me! it's robin!" she exclaimed, pulling at the person's wrist.

"sorry, baby." he muttered, pulling the knife from her throat tucking it into his belt, "gotta be careful, yknow." he pinched her chin, between his thumb and finger lifting her lips to his - but robin didn't reciprocate the action.

ethan frowned as he pulled away from her, "are you okay?" he muttered, rubbing her shoulders trying to calm her down.

"just a little anxious."

"don't be," he brushed off, "i'll never let anything happen to you."

robin nodded trying to fake a smile as she felt his hand slide into hers and he pulled her over to the back room. robin turned around locking eyes with kirby's hidden figure and the woman nodded at her reassuringly.

"i've got our next plan ready." he grinned excitedly at her and robin nodded, "it's gonna be killer."

ethan sat on makeshift bed pulling robin down with him and he started to litter kisses along her jaw. robin couldn't deny that the affection made her head spin but she had to stay focused.

ethan's lips wrapped around her skin as he sucked lightly making her whimper softly and his hand gripped the knife in his belt as he pulled it out plunging it into her side.

robin's jaw dropped as a cry bubbled into her throat and she fell limp into his chest holding his shoulders as he twisted the blade, "ethan..." she whimpered in pain.

the boy frowned looking away from her as he pulled the knife out, "i really am sorry about this, rob." he whispered, running his hand through her hair as a tear slipped down his cheek.

he pushed the girl off his lap carefully leaving her on the bed to bleed out and he walked back to the main room.

"you can come out now! let's get this over with!"

the rest of the group emerged from their hiding spaces - five against one, how could that possibly be a fair fight?

ethan pulled a gun he had hidden in his jacket out pointing it over at tara shooting her in the abdomen making her double over in agony.

kirby walked behind the boy with her gun gripped into her hands, "you're gonna have to do so much better than that." she hissed at him, sending a bullet into his leg making him groan as he fell to the ground.

sam locked eyes with the woman as they inched closer to the boy and they nodded. sam held the knife in her hands hands pulling it up high before going to plunge it into his back but was stopped then a blade entered her stomach making her stumble back.

kirby gripped her gun tightly looking down at the boy, who was grinning evilly at her, "you're gonna have to do so much better than that." he taunted, piercing her thigh sending her to the floor.

ethan readjusted his grip on his knife as he plunged into through her chest feeling the crack of her bones and he smiled, "maybe next time though."

he turned back to sam lifting the gun shooting her once in the shoulder almost hitting her heart. his eyes locked onto the three remaining with a sick grin as sam and kirby bled out behind him.

tara, mindy and chad all ran to the back room where he had taken robin looking for their friend but she was nowhere to be found.

robin gripped her side as she ran through the long stretch of corridor leaving a trail of blood behind her as she held her hunting knife close to her

chad's eyes landed on the trail of blood leading through one of the doors and he whistled catching his sisters and girlfriends attention. he nodded over to the red trail and mindy ran in front following it.

robin stood flush against the wall with her knife gripped tightly as her chest heaved. her ears perked at the sound of hurried footsteps and she lunged forward going to attack but was stopped when she saw mindy, chad and tara.

"thank god." she sighed in relief, throwing her arms around mindy, "where is he?"

"behind us." tara muttered, "we gotta go."

robin shook her head pulling away from mindy, "no." she stated, "i have to finish this. i have to kill him."

chad grabbed her shoulder trying to stop her but she pulled away walking back to the other room through the long stretch of corridor.

"robin, please!" ethan begged looking at her with his big eyes expecting her to melt for him. robin clenched her jaw glaring at him with pure hatred, "i'm sorry."

the girls lips twitched into a frown as she shook her head, adjusting the knife, "no. i'm done with you, i'm done thinking i need you to survive when all you've done is kill me slowly."

ethan stared at her expressionless and he stood up straight shrugging his shoulders, "okay." he muttered, before lunging forward attempting to stab her once morez

robin jumped away from him stumbling into a cupboard as she dodged his knife. he grinned sinisterly at her and she tilted her head tauntingly as her eyes flickered to tara, who was holding a gun.

she locked eyes with the girl and tara fired the shot, hitting him through the abdomen. ethan fell to the floor looking up at her in terror. robin knelt next to him holding his hand as she leaned down to his ear, "i really am sorry about this, ethan." she repeated the words he had said to her.

ethan muttered pleas for help, robin reached over and he looked relieved expecting her to help but instead was met with the feeling of a cold blade going into his chest.

robin cringed at the cracking of his bones and ethan's breath hitched as he gripped her hands that held the knife, "i love you." he cried, looking into her eyes.

robin just stared at him with tears pooling at her water, "i love you too." she muttered, licking her lips as a tear dripped from the tip of her nose.

she dropped the knife from her hand watching as ethan's breathing became shallow, "i'm sorry." robin whispered, gripping his hand into hers as she leant her forehead to his as he took his final breath.

a sob broke from the girls lips as she gripped onto her bleeding side with her free hand and mindy rushed over to her pulling her into a hug, "you're okay. you're okay." she muttered, brushing her hair soothingly.

chad and tara exchanged a look and they walked away from the girls going to call emergency services before racing to help sam and kirby in the other room.

mindy held robin, sitting with ethan's body, until the emergency services arrived. she knew how it felt to lose the one person you loved and who loved you back and she wouldn't let robin deal with that alone, not again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
published: 13.4.23
edited:

@-junebloom, 2023