𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

THE HOSPITAL ROOM WAS bright as robin opened her eyes adjusting to the florescent lighting shifting slightly as she felt a hand in hers. she turned her head spotting sam asleep on the chair leaning over to lay her head on robin's bed.

"sam." she whispered nudging the girl softly, "hey sam."

the older girl twitched as she stirred away looking up at robin with a relieved smile, "hey, how're you feeling? you passed out before we got to you."

"i'm good, i think that might just be the drugs though." robin chuckled looking down at the bandage wrapped around her thigh, "how bad was it?"

sam gave the girl a half smile, "not as bad as we expected."

"it was so fucking weird sam, he let me leave twice." robin told her, and sam furrowed her eyebrows, "i begged for him to let me go and he did."

sam pulled out her phone before lifting it to her ear, "hey, kirby? you should come to the hospital."

robin's face contorted into confusion as sam looked back at her, "i know you probably don't want to hear this, but do think that there's a chance ethan could've been ghostface?" sam asked, flinching away as she expected robin to have an outburst.

"if you have asked me after the attack in the apartment, i would've said yes but i don't think so anymore." robin admitted picking at her hospital gown, "he was genuinely scared when he saw me and he was upset sam... plus i was on the phone with him when the fucker was chasing me."

sam sighed rubbing her thumb of the back robin's hand, "i'm sorry this is happening again."

"hey, we'll get through it together like we did last time."

sam let out a watery laugh as she wiped away stray tears, "you're really mature for your age."

"thank you."

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE you thinking quinn?" ethan fumed as he stormed into his fathers house, "i told you, stay away from robin. you can fucking kill the rest of them, just leave robin the fuck alone."

quinn rolled her eyes dropping her mask onto the side table, "you've seriously fallen for the bitch?"

"don't call her that," ethan muttered, walking away from his sister scanning the house to see if his father was home, "i-, just leave her out of this okay?"

"ethan, she's already apart of this!" quinn exasperated, "do i have to remind you that she is one of the reasons our brother is dead?"

ethan's nostrils flared as he avoid his older sisters eyes feeling frustrated tears collect at his waterline. he blinked rapidly before turning back to her, "just don't fucking hurt her again."

"but when you do it it's okay?" quinn retorted, tilting her head as she raised her eyebrows challengingly, "do i have to remind you that you are the one who sliced her fucking hand open?"

"i didn't know it was fucking her, okay?" he yelled, pulling at his curls, "i thought it was sam! i wouldn't hurt her!"

quinn laughed bitterly poking the inside of her cheek with her tongue, "you are fucking unbelievable! you're going to give up on the plan, so you can fuck some dumb bitch?"

ethan fumed grabbing his sister's neck holding the knife that was covered in robins blood to her abdomen, "call her that again and see what fucking happens."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

@-junebloom, 2023