Chapter 1 - Meeting Brothers

Mumma's not here and the scary lady said I have to go and live with my brothers

Mumma's not here and the scary lady said I have to go and live with my brothers. I didn't even know I had brothers. Where is mumma? Is she coming too? 

The lady put me and Juni, my toy bunny I've had forever in the car, I hate the car so it took her a minute to calm me down and  in but now we're apparently on the way to a place called a plane- plane port? I can't remember but it's a place with airplanes and I get to go on one! I can't see mumma anywhere maybe she'll meet us there. 

KAYLA GRACE'S BUBBAS

Once we got to the airplane place the scary lady, who told me her name was Miss Julie, got me out of my car seat and we started walking through the plane place. It was huge! By the time we got to our gate my feet were so tired but Miss Julie made me walk still! I don't like her. We finally got on the plane after what felt like hours and found our seats. I still haven't said one word to Miss Julie since I met her, and after a while on the plane I finally built up the courage to ask her the question I had been dying to ask all day. "Where's mumma?" I asked in the quietist voice I don't even know if she'd hear me, thankfully she did but just looked me. Wasn't she going to reply mumma always told me it was rude to ignore people. We just sat in silence for the entire trip until the plane landed in god knows where and we got off. This plane place was even bigger than the last one! Miss Julie practically dragged me through the massive plane place and I thought my feet would fall off any minute, she was really hurting my wrist as well! Suddenly Miss Julie stopped walking and crouched down in front of me "They're right over there, are you ready to meet your brothers sweetie?" she said as she pinched my cheek, I hate it when people do that but nevertheless I looked in the direction she was pointing and saw a group of very tall men. Oh no, they look scary and they just saw me! The group of men start walking towards us and even though I don't like Miss Julie, I know her more than the scary men that are supposedly my brothers so I hid behind her legs. The tallest man crouched down in front of me, "Hello, you must be Kayla, I'm Leo it's very nice to meet you". He doesn't seem so bad, a lot better than Miss Julie and I'm so sleepy maybe he'll hold me? I come out from behind Miss Julie legs and make grabby hands at him hoping he'll understand what I want. Luckily he did and picked me up, I laid my head on his shoulder and rub my eyes with a little yawn.

 Luckily he did and picked me up, I laid my head on his shoulder and rub my eyes with a little yawn

"Are you sleepy angel?" I asked after she let out the cutest little yawn. She just nod her head. "You can take a nap in a minute but do you want to meet the rest of your brothers first?" I asked her, I knew my brothers wouldn't be happy if I let her fall asleep before they'd even met her. She lifted her little head up "Yeah!" She sounded excited but oh so tired. "I just need you to sign a few documents and go over a few last details with you Mr O'Harley" said Julie. "Ok, I'll be right with you and please call me Leo" I turned to Kayla " I'll take you over to our brothers and then talk with Miss Julie for a few minutes then we can go home, ok?" She nod her head but kept her eyes glued to our brothers, I walked her over there and tried to give her to Sam but all of a sudden she seemed less excited and more scared, hanging on to my t-shirt as tight as her little hands could. "Introduce yourself Sam, give her a minute to warm up", I said to him as the little person in my arms seemed to relax a little bit. "Hey little one, I'm Sam. And I'm your seconded oldest brother. What's your name?" Sam said to her, she looked up at him and said "My name Kaywa Gwace O'Harwey" I tried to let Sam take her again and this time she was more than happy to go to him. I went back to find Julie and sign the papers or whatever she wanted me to do, at this point I just wanted to get my baby sister home.

 I went back to find Julie and sign the papers or whatever she wanted me to do, at this point I just wanted to get my baby sister home

"Wow, you're very smart" I said as Leo put her in my arms and left. She looked back at him and  turned back with a few tears in her eyes, "Hey it's ok monkey, he'll be right back and you're safe with us." She wiped away her tears with her bunny's ear and turned to look at our other brothers. Then whispered in my ear not so quietly "Who that?" I turned to face them and told them to introduce themselves. "Hey munchkin, I'm Aiden, I'm going to be your favourite" , "Oliver, nice to meet you squirt" , "Hi, my name's Noah". She giggled at Aiden's comment, her little body vibrating against mine. That's when Leo came back with a car seat and said we could finally go home. So I carried her back to the car. Leo was struggling for I kid you not 25 minutes trying to put the car seat in the car so I ended up wrapping my jacket around Kayla and she fell asleep in my arms. Once Leo finally figured it out, I put her in and sat next to her with her bunny in my hand as she dropped it earlier when she fell asleep. We lived about 3 hours away from the airport so it wasn't a short journey but hopefully Kayla would sleep the entire ride home. What that Julie lady conveniently forgot to mention was that Kayla absolutely hated the car. She woke up about 30 minutes into our ride home and started screaming! "JUNI, JUNI, JUNI" over and over again all 4 of us (Leo was driving) were passing her whatever we could think of, food, drinks, her pacifier, everything! Until she finally saw her bunny poking out from under her seat and pointed at it only then did we realise what 'juni' was, her toy rabbit. I picked it up and gave it to her and only then did she start to calm down.  

KAYLA GRACE'S BUBBAS

Kayla woke up again when we were about 20 minutes away from home and screamed the rest of the way. Once we finally got home I got her out of that dreadful car seat, to be honest if I had to sit in that thing I would probably hate the car too, and took her inside. Leo started making food whilst Aiden, Oliver and I entertained Kayla in the lounge and grumpy old Noah went to his room probably to play video games as per usual. Once the food was ready we all ate and Leo fed Kayla then took her up to his room with him as we only found out about her this morning so we didn't have anything for her yet.

 Once the food was ready we all ate and Leo fed Kayla then took her up to his room with him as we only found out about her this morning so we didn't have anything for her yet

After I had eaten and fed Kayla, I took her upstairs with me to my room. She was practically already asleep in my arms but the time we got up there so I laid her down on the bed and put some pyjamas on her. Then made a pillow barricade around her so she would fall off the bed and went to get changed myself. After I got changed, brushed my teeth and washed my face, I removed the barricade and got into bed with her. We soon fell asleep and our first day together came to an end.