Chapter 4 - Yeah Bubba, no go

I don't know why none of my bubbas want me to walk

I don't know why none of my bubbas want me to walk. It feels fine and now they don't have to carry me anywhere, everyone wins! I got up and went to the kitchen to get some food. Maybe... cereal! I love cereal, honestly would eat if for breakfast, lunch and dinner but Bubba hardly lets me have it for breakfast because apparently it's not healthy, let alone lunch or dinner! Once I got to the kitchen, I placed Juni carefully on a stool before going to get myself a bowl and spoon. Thankfully my bowls are in a low cupboard so I can reach then I went on my tippy toes to get a spoon out of the draw and finally the cereal and milk... which I can't reach. The fridge handle is to high up and even if I could open the fridge the milk is super high up and the cereal is in a high cupboard. But being the genius I am I grabbed a stool and pulled it over to the fridge door. Now to figure out how to climb up on the stool with this big bulky thing on my leg. I pulled myself up on to the stool and managed to sit on it, that was the hard bit, now I just have to stand up! Finally I can reach the fridge, Is this what it feels like to be as tall as my bubbas? Anyways stop getting distracted Kayla and grab the milk! I opened the fridge door and... oh no, its a massive jug of milk and it's not even open yet, I definitely can't pick that up! "No Kaywa you stwong! You can do dis!" I said out loud to help me believe in myself. I picked the milk up and just as I was about to put it down the stool span and made me sit down on it whilst the milk went flying across the room!

 I picked the milk up and just as I was about to put it down the stool span and made me sit down on it whilst the milk went flying across the room!

Noah was minding his own business, asleep in his room when he heard a loud bang and shot out of bed wondering what the hell that could have been. As he makes it into the kitchen he sees his baby sister sitting on a stool with the fridge door open and a jug of milk spilt all over the floor. "What on earth are you doing?" He whisper yelled at his sister tying not to wake any of his brothers. "Me want ceweal bubby" Kayla replied with a guilty look on her face. "How did you even get to the kitchen let alone on that chair?! Didn't it hurt your leg?" Noah asked picking her up of the chair and placing her on the floor. "No, me big giwl! Me can walk bubby!" Kayla said with a pout. Noah put the stool, that Kayla had pulled to the fridge, back at the breakfast bar and started cleaning up the milk. "Me help?" Kayla asked feeling a big guilty that her brother was cleaning up the mess she had made. "No, it's ok baby. Can you go and sit in the living room for me please? I'll be right there." Noah asked his baby sister. Kayla nodded her head and started walking to the lounge with Juni in hand. Not too long later Noah appeared in the living room and sat down on the couch. "Sowwy bubby" Kayla said climbing on to Noah's lap. "It's ok baby, don't do it again though. If you want something just ask someone, yeah?" Noah said. "Me do ask!" Kayla defends herself. "Oh yeah? Who did you ask at 5 in the morning little miss?" Kayla looked confused as to why her big brother didn't believe her. "Me ask bubba! He say waiter, but me want it!" Kayla says. "Waiter? like at a restaurant?" Noah looks at his sister very confused. "No! waiter!" Kayla explained. "Waiter...? What is waiter Kayla?" Noah asked thinking as to what she was trying to say to him. "Waiter! Dat what bubba say!" Kayla was getting frustrated, she hated it when her brothers didn't understand her, Noah was usually the one who understood her the best! "Oh! You mean 'later'!" Noah exclaimed finally understanding her. "Yes! Waiter! Dat what I say!" Kayla says with the cutest confused expression on her face. "Well, if bubba said 'later' then you have to wait until later baby girl." Noah said sternly. Kayla's eyes start watering, she hated it when her brothers were mad at her. "Bubby angwy?" Kayla said as a single tear fell down her blushed cheek. "I'm not angry baby but Bubba might be." Noah explained holding Kayla close to himself.