Chapter 3 - Mumma

"YOU STOLE MY FUCKING CAR!?" I screamed at Noah, he doesn't have a car for a reason, he can't be trusted! I mean he technically just kidnapped his little sister, not even telling us where they were going! I am over pissed at this poing I'm fucking...

"YOU STOLE MY FUCKING CAR!?" I screamed at Noah, he doesn't have a car for a reason, he can't be trusted! I mean he technically just kidnapped his little sister, not even telling us where they were going! I am over pissed at this poing I'm fucking fuming! Not only did he put himself in danger he put my precious baby Kayla Grace in danger as well. He just shrugged his shoulders in response to my question, going upstairs with Kayla in his arms. To say Leo was angry was an understatement I would hate to be Noah right now if I were him. Leo followed him upstairs with me close behind. "Where is your PS5 controller?" He said in a surprisingly calm tone. "On the fucking PS5 where else would it be?" Noah replied, he is getting himself deep into this shit. "Can you stop swearing in front of her?! I'm loosing my patience with you rather quickly right now Noah so I suggest you dial down the attitude as well" At this point I think I'll leave and let Leo deal with this. Should I take Kayla with me? I don't she seems pretty comfortable in Noah's arms. Nah, I'll leave her be. I went downstairs and got started on lunch when Oliver came in. "Hey Ollie, I haven't seen you yet today. Everything alright?" I asked him finally realising he had yet to leave his room and it was nearly 1pm. "Yeah I'm good, just didn't really wanna get involved with whatever's going on with them." He laughed. Yeah neither did I but here I am stuck right in the middle of it. "What's happening anyways?" He asked sitting down on a bar stool. "Noah let Kayla sleep with him last night, and we all know she's not allowed. Then Leo and Noah had a tiny disagreement with that but it wasn't the end of the world. I guess that must of annoyed Noah though because when I went in and told him to get up he went off at me saying I wasn't his parent and I didn't need to act like one yada yada. Leo got involved then Noah just left with Kayla we don't even know where he took her but they were gone for over 2 hours!" I explained. "Where could he of gone? There's nowhere around here to walk to." Oliver asked confused. "Oh yeah, I forgot that VERY important detail. He stole my car!" I momentarily forgot about that and now I'm as pissed as ever! "Oh shitt!" Oliver sait prolonging the 'it'. Yeah, oh shit indeed. "Samuel! Come up here and take the baby!" Leo called from upstairs. I went up there and took Kayla from Noah but she started crying. "What happened?" I asked rocking Kayla in attempt to calm her down. "Nothing! Just get the fuck out both of you! That's what you wanted wasn't it for Kayla to be taken away from me?! Well she's been taken away so you can leave! Bye!" Noah shouted he was not a very happy bunny. Kayla was reaching for Noah crying "Bubby! Bubby! No go! Hold me!". I could tell he wanted to take her so bad and to be honest I felt bad for him, and Kayla.