Chapter 10 - Noah's friend

"Hey soph, sorry it took so long

"Hey soph, sorry it took so long. Leo's acting like my fucking dad again" I said as I got in her car.

"Don't worry about it Har, have you eaten?" She replied. That's her nickname for me 'Har', because everyone in school called me O'Harley or just Harley and she shortened it.

"Nah, you wanna go Maccas or get Domino's or something?" I offered

"You read my mind! I'm craving Domino's so bad!" She said.

"Perfect! How about we door dash it, your house is closer to here than Domino's and I'm lazy right now"

"When aren't you lazy, but totally" She replied and starting driving home.

I had ordered the pizza when we left my house so by the time we got to her's the delivery guy was about to pull up.

"Hey man, thanks" I said making my way over to his bike.

"No problem, have a good night" He said leaving, after he gave me the boxes.

Sophie and I made our way inside to the dining room and Sophie called out "Pizza's here!". We ordered enough pizza for her family as well.

"Hey Doug! How's it going man?" I asked her dad giving him a hand shake.

"I'm good son, how are you?" He asked in reply.

"Good, good." I replied as Sophie's little siblings, Graham who is 12 and Juniper who is 7, came running into the room.

"Hi Noah!" Juniper said running up to hug me.

"Hey Jupiter! How are you?" I replied.

"My name's Juniper!" She said.

"Yeah, whatever your name is" I said teasing her.

Sophie's brother had already dug into the pizza.

"I guess when pizza is here, there's no time to say hello to your good old friend Noah. Huh Graham" I laughed.

"Oh! Hey Noah" He replied with his mouth full making me chuckle a bit.

"Ok, anyways. Noah and I are gonna head up to my room, see you later" Sophie said grabbing a box of pizza and my arm, tugging me towards the stairs.

We just hung out, ate pizza, watched movies as per usual until I got a call...

KAYLA GRACE'S BUBBAS