22

TEXT MESSAGE

MI AMOR CHANGED CONTACT NAME TO 'PEDRO❤️'

Pedro❤️
hermosa, are you still
awake?

Mi amor
Yes  it's only 8pm

Pedro❤️
I know but I thought you'd sleep as
you're starting early tomorrow

Pedro❤️
Let me in

Mi amor
What

Pedro❤️
Lemme innnnn it's cold

REAL LIFE

Rue walked over to her front door and unlocked it, letting her boyfriend in. He stood with a cheesy grin as he had a bottle of champagne in one hand and flowers in the other.

"Happy birthday!" He cheered as he stepped in.

Rue let out a light giggle as she locked the door behind him. "What is this? I said no birthday celebrations"

"And I didn't listen. It's your birthday, mi amor. Of course we're celebrating!"

"I appreciate the gesture, baby. It just doesn't feel right" Rue sighed as she hugged Pedro tightly.

He placed a kiss at the top of her head and walked to the kitchen, helping himself to two champagne glasses as he popped the cork off.

"If you didn't celebrate your birthday, your mum will haunt you" he stated blankly.

"Pedro!" Rue gasped.

He shrugged, "that was what your dad told me to tell you"

He handed her a glass of champagne and they clinked them together, "to you, rue. Happy birthday, I love you"

"I love you too, thank you"

The couple spent Rue's birthday the best way she wanted too. Relaxing with each other watching random movies and talking. Given they did ~other~ stuff too.

"I like this place, it has a very British vibe to it" Pedro commented as they held each others naked bodies in bed.

"What does that even mean?" Rue laughed.

Pedro chuckled and shrugged, "i don't know, you can just tell an English person lives here"

Rue sighed, "I think I'm growing out of this place, I'm not that keen anymore. It treated me very well the last 5 years but I think I need to look for a house somewhere. I've been thinking it for a while"

Pedro hesitated for a second, almost not believing the words he's about to say, "move in with me"

Rue leant on her elbow as she covered her bare chest with the covers, "what? You don't mean that"

Pedro turned to her, "of course I do. I want you to move in with me. Will you?"

"Oh wow" she laughed in disbelief, "are you kidding me? I'd literally love nothing more" she smiled as they shared a tender kiss.

"There's a break from filming next week, let's do it" Pedro smiled.

Rue held Pedro for a while, breathing him in, "Pedro?"

"Hmmm?" He hummed as he glided his fingers on her naked back.

"You know you really came into my life at the perfect time. Everything was going to shit and you were the only light at the end of the tunnel. I'm just really grateful for you, that's all"

"I love you, Rue"