[1]

Soobin's POV

Soobin's POV.

"Morning guys!" I say as I walk into the practice room. I look around the room and see Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Taehyun. "Where's Huening Kai?" I ask.

"We don't know?" Taehyun responds.
"I texted him earlier but he didn't respond or read the text?" Beomgyu shrugs.

I close the door and walk over to the snack table to grab a water bottle. I take a quick sip and place it back down. The rest of the members are already stretching so I joined them. Taehyun is stretching his back, Beomgyu his arms, and Yeonjun Hyung his legs. I lay down on the floor next to Taehyun, also stretching my back. We heard the door open and looked over to see who it was. Huening Kai finally made it.

"Why are you late?" Yeonjun asks, raising his eyebrows.
Huening Kai gives an awkward smile and scratches the nape of his neck. "I woke up late.." He responds.

"Why didn't you answer my text?" Beomgyu questions.
"Sorry Hyung, my phone died" He pressed his lips together.
"Wae? Didn't you put it in charge?" Yeonjun asks.
"I was too tired to remember," He shrugs.

"Well did you bring your phone?" I ask.

He nods and I let him know there's a charger he can use for now. Huening grabs the charger and plugs his phone in. He sets it down on the table and walks over to join us for stretching.

After all of us finish stretching we get into formation to practice for "Sugar Rush Ride" The music begins playing and we start dancing.

The devil said~ (Whispered)

Gimme gimme more, gimme gimme more~

이리 와서 더, 같이 놀자 더

Sugar rush-ush sugar rush-ush-uh, sugar rush-ush sugar rush-ush-sha!

Gimme gimme more, gimme gimme more~

Sugar rush-ush sugar rush-ush-uh, sugar rush-ush sugar rush-ush-sha!

이리 와서 더, 업고 놀자 더

"You're anticipating Hyung." Taehyun says, "You're carrying out the ~gimme more~ too early." I nod. I think I'm too tired to properly do it right now, or maybe I'm just nervous.

"I'll demonstrate!" Yeonjun Hyung exclaims. He gets in position without the music and does the choreography while singing to show what to do at which part. Once again the music starts playing and we go over the choreography.

"Sugar rush-ush sugar rush-ush-uh, sugar rush-ush sugar rush-ush-sha!" Huening Kai sings along with the song while still doing the choreo. He's doing really well today, normally he'd forget what to do so I'm proud of him for remembering this time.

After a couple more hours of practice, I gathered everyone around. "Good job today guys" I smile. They all smile back and say good job to one another while also bringing up things that can be improved. I watch them smiling at how adorable all my team members can be.

"Good job today Soobin!" Yeonjun Hyung tells me. I nod in response with a slight smile on my face, "You're doing amazing at leading us, I'm proud of you." He smiles and places his arm around my shoulder. I blush a little, getting embarrassed by his comments. Yeonjun Hyung always knows how to cheer everyone up. He says he'd die for us and I don't doubt that for a second. Of course, I hope he doesn't die for us. I don't know what I would do if I lost him... if I lost any of the members.

Huening Kai walks over to me and Yeonjun, "Hyung can you quickly help me with one part of the song, I keep messing up!"

Yeonjun nods and removes his hand from my shoulders. He grabs Huening's hand and takes him further from the rest of us so they have room. I can't help but feel a little irritated. I'm not sure why though? Maybe it's because his hand isn't on my shoulder or that they held hands but it's not a big deal. I shrug and walk over to the snack table grabbing some bread to eat. I glance back at the members seeing Hyuka and Yeonjun practicing while it seems Beomgyu pulled out his phone to show Taehyun something.

"See see!" Beomgyu says excitedly. Taehyun laughs wrapping his arms around Beomgyu, "I told you I'm good at this game!" I assumed he was playing Rhythm Hive from the way he was holding his phone and tapping the screen.

THUD

"Shit!" Yeonjun curses. I flinch looking over to Hyuka and Yeonjun, I quickly jump out of my seat and rush over to Yeonjun Hyung. "Hyung!" Huening Kai covers his mouth and gets on the floor next to me.

"What happened?!" Beomgyu and Taehyun quickly rush over to the other side of Yeonjun Hyung.

His breathing is unsteady, "Hyung what's wrong?" I say, "Are you okay?!?" I grab his hand hoping it's nothing serious. He fell on his back which makes me feel very uneasy. Last time Yeonjun Hyung hurt his back he had to sit out of many group activities. If something like that happens again I don't know how to feel.

"My... my back hurts."

Shit! Oh god, not again.

"Hyung I'm sorry" Huening Kai grabs Yeonjun's hand from me. "Hey, hey it's not your fault Huening," Yeonjun reassures him. "But I tripped you!"

"You didn't mean to," He says. Without notice, he lets go of Yeonjun's hand, quickly gets up, and runs out of the room.

"Huening Kai!" Yeonjun calls out, he tries to get up but I don't let him, he might get even more hurt if he sits up. "Hyuka!" Taehyun also yells. He stands up and runs after him.

"Let's get you to the infirmary," I say. Beomgyu helps me get Yeonjun Hyung up, and we start walking. I can see by his expression that he's in pain which makes my heart ache. As fast and carefully as we can, Beomgyu and I help get Yeonjun Hyung over to the infirmary.

"Oh gosh! What happened?" The nurse asks, "He fell on his back." I responded. She nods and opens the door signaling for us to lay him down on the bed, "I'll be back with something to soothe the pain!" She quickly walks out.

I stand by Yeonjun Hyung's side holding his hand. I can feel him squeezing my hand tightly while tears escape his eyes. I look over to Beomgyu and see that he's crying as well. He walked away from us and sat down in a chair, "please be ok," I heard him whisper.

+×+