[6]

Soobin POV

Soobin POV.

We're currently at an interview. This is around the tenth one we've done without Yeonjun Hyung. Moa and all the interviewers have been asking and wondering where Yeonjun Hyung was, but we simply avoided it all. The editing teams would cut out the scenes of the interviewers asking us where he was since we never answered. The company was also helping us keep this a secret. We weren't ready, It's only been a month and a half since his injury.

"So, Soobin. What's your intake on all the controversy lately." I was taken aback, what's that supposed meaning?

"I'm sorry, what do you mean?" I asked, the others seemed curious too.

"You're fans have brought it up everywhere, but you still haven't told anyone," That's when it clicked, he was talking about Yeonjun Hyung. "Where is Yeonjun?"

We stayed silent, especially Huening Kai. He was breathing in and out trying to calm himself, it was a sensitive topic for all of us but it hurt Huening more. He wouldn't stop blaming himself even though it wasn't his fault, we kept reassuring him but nothing worked.

From the corner of my eye, I saw our manager, he was nodding his head. I diverted my full attention to him reading what his lips were saying. "Say it"
I gulped.

Now? We weren't ready.

Finally, Beomgyu spoke up. "With the permission of our managers I guess it's time we let everyone know," He pursed his lips and nodded. "As you all know, Yeonjun Hyung has been absent from many of our recent interviews and any other activities we've done as a group. Don't worry Moa, he's still in the group! We haven't kicked him out... yet," everyone's eyes widened. "I'm kidding, he's just on hiatus." Beomgyu chuckled, making the rest of us giggle slightly.

The interviewer busted out laughing as if Gyu said the funniest thing ever, "of course the fans would be disappointed if that happened but, can you tell us why he's on hiatus? I'm sure the fans would appreciate knowing!"

This is why I hate English interviews, sometimes people just don't understand our boundaries. It makes me pissed.

"We um- we don't want..." I turned to Huening and whispered something in his ears.
"Disclose," he whispered back.
I nodded and turned back to the camera. "We don't want to disclose that information yet," I said.

"Oh c'mon on why not? It won't hurt, it's been almost 2 months anyways. Everyone is anticipating it. You might as well let us know now." So persistent. It's like these people have no sense of privacy, some interviewers are ok though. But not ones like this.
"Ah, oh well... next time."

And with that, the interview was over. I couldn't wait to leave this place, we've only been in America for this week but I wanted to go back. To go home, where Yeonjun was, to sit by his side and make sure he was okay. But I couldn't, not from across the ocean.

"You guys should come back sometime next week, we'd love to do this again. Maybe then you'll be able to tell us why Yeonjun is on Hiatus." I smiled and bowed thanking the interviewer.

Forget about it, I don't care if we leave a bad impression. I'm not coming back here again.

We all exited the building, got into the car, and headed back to the hotel we were staying at. "Do you guys want to go back next week?" Our manager asked.
"Hell no!" I said.
"Not in a million years!" Beomgyu responded.

Taehyun and Huening were shaking their heads in the back seats. Our manager chuckled and nodded his head, thank gosh we don't have to go back.

We made it back safely and were sitting down talking about what else we had to do in America.
"Wanna work out with me," Taehyun asked, a smile on his face.
"Why me?" Beomgyu question.
Tae walked behind the couch and hunched down wrapping his arms around Beomgyu, "Please," Taehyun said.
"Fine," Beomgyu groaned, he took Taehyun's hand off him and stood up.

The two of them walked off while Huening Kai and I were still sitting down. Silence filled the room. A couple noises came from Kai's phone but other than that it was quiet. I couldn't help but let my thoughts wander. I was thinking about Yeonjun Hyung. If he was here he probably would've been the one to work out with Tae, or he could've been playing with Beomgyu, or cuddling with Huening Kai. Maybe, he might even be sitting next to me. Maybe he'd take me into the room and we'd be chatting together, just the two of us. I'd stare into his eyes and he'd stare into mine. Maybe we'd cuddle and he'd hold me close, kissing my forehead and playing with my hair. I'd be in his arms all comfortable and cozy while he'd hold me tight not letting go.

I wish you were here... Hyung

+×+