[12]

Soobin's POV

Soobin's POV.

Tomorrow is Yeonjun Hyung's birthday. The doctor said it would take from a week up to a month until he would wake up. It's almost been a full month, and he's shown no signs of waking up anytime soon. I'm gonna rip my hair out if he doesn't wake up soon.

Of course, I won't actually do that. But I'm just so frustrated. I'm not sure I can go another day without Yeonjun Hyung. Is it too much to ask for? Is it too much to want to hold him? To want him to hold me. To see his beautiful eyes open and glisten in the light. To hear him speak to me. To feel his touch. To...

To taste him.

Ah no! I can't. I can't think that way! He's like my family, or at least that's how he sees me.

I groaned and sat up, uncovering myself. Beomgyu was sleeping by my side. Ever since I had a panic attack after our live, he's refused to leave my side. I'm grateful that he cares so much; he truly is my best friend.

Oh shit! There's no way I just thought of Yeonjun Hyung in that way while Beomgyu is sleeping next to me.

I groaned again and then stood up. I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes. "Hyung?" Gyu yawned, "Good morning." He said, sitting up in my bed.

"Morning Gyu, did you sleep well? You should probably change out of your pajamas." I told.

He nodded and then stood up. "I'll head to my room," He said.

He walked to the door and left the room. I sighed as the door fully closed and then threw my clothes back into my closet.

Stupid morning wood!

I grabbed two towels. I threw one onto my bed and took the other with me into the bathroom. Thankfully I had my own bathroom, which was connected to my room and only my room.

~
❗️NSFW AHEAD❗️

"F-fuck!" I moaned out. Thankfully I wasn't too loud. "Shit, shit! Ah~ Yeonjun Hyung." I whimpered.

"Fuck this isn't right!" I groaned.

Water from the shower head fell onto my back, drenching my skin. Sweat particles slid down my forehead and fell onto the floor of the shower. Maybe jerking off while thinking of Yeonjun Hyung was a bit weird, but I couldn't help myself.

I continued moving my hand up and down my cock. I placed my other hand on top of my mouth, trying to muffle any noises. I didn't need the other to know I was jerking off in the shower. Although my room was the furthest away from everyone else's, I wasn't going to take any chances.

I threw my head back, still jerking myself off at the same pace. Not too slow, but not too fast. I'll be honest I felt a little guilty thinking of Yeonjun Hyung in that way, but honestly, I didn't care at the moment.

Imagines of him being naked flooded my brain. The fact that we've showered together makes this all way worse.

"Shi- ah~ fuck f~" I moaned into the palm of my hand.

It's his birthday too!! What the hell was I thinking!?

"Ah~ Hyung, forgive me," I whined.

I felt my climax reach. I pressed my palm harder against my mouth and then moaned as I released. I leaned my back on the shower wall as I looked at my cum getting washed away from the glass door.

❗️NSFW FINISHED❗️
~

I wrapped the towel around my hip and stepped out of the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and rubbed my cheeks.

What the fuck did I just do!?

I opened the door, turned off the light, and walked toward my closet. I walked inside to grab some clothes, then walked out and threw them on the bed. I took the towel off my hip and grabbed the dry one that I had thrown on my bed earlier before getting into the shower.

I dried my body quickly before slipping my boxers on and sitting down on my bed. I took a deep breath before continuing to put the rest of my clothes on and drying my hair.

I left my room and walked into the living room, where I saw Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai cuddling on the couch.

"Good morning Hyung," Huening Kai said. I said Morning back; Beomgyu and Taehyun also said Good morning.

~

It's 5:00 pm. The five of us were getting ready to head to the hospital. After all, it was still Yeonjun Hyung's birthday.

"Hurry!" I yelled down the hall. We were waiting for Beomgyu, who was still changing.

"I'm done!" He said.

I nodded and grabbed his hand. I walked him to the door and opened it. "Where's Tae and Kai?" He asked.

"In the car," I responded. I locked the door behind us and walked to the car our manager was driving, with Beomgyu following behind. We got in and sat down, putting our seatbelts on.

+×+