[8]

Soobin's POV

Soobin's POV.

I woke up in my bed, last night being a complete blur.

What happened?

"Soobin..."

Wait! It can't be, no way.

I turned my head to see him sitting on my bed right beside me. I could see his lower figure. Part of his thighs, his hip, his waist, his shoulders, his neck. All the way up to his face. His plump pink lips, perfectly proportioned nose, beautiful eyes I could stare into all day, and fluffy black hair.

"Soobin~ah, Are you ok?" He asked. I snapped back into reality, wasn't he in the hospital? I... surely I wasn't going crazy. Was it all a dream, is this a dream?

I sat up and turned to him, I placed my hand on his cheek. He blushed and placed his hand over mine, "I'm sorry," he said. "I'm so sorry," Just as I was about to respond... He disappeared. My room disappeared and instead, I was surrounded by darkness. In a black room. An endless black room. My bed was gone and I was sitting on the floor, "Hyung!" I screamed.

I could feel tears forming but I held them back. I stood up looking around, but there was nothing, it was all black. The darkness only seemed to get darker and darker, engulfing me in it.

~

I sat up panting heavily, I was back in bed. I felt everything around me, making sure it was all real. As I was about to get up out of bed I noticed something or someone, it was Beomgyu. He was sleeping on the floor. "Gyu," I whispered, trying to wake him. I shook him lightly, "Gyu wake up."

"Hyung, five more minutes!" He groaned, pushing my hand away and curling up into a ball. I sighed, there was only one way to do this. I placed my hands beneath him, lifting the brunette. His hair was a mess, it looked cute.

"Hyung," he whined, his eyes slightly open. I sat down with Beomgyu in my lap, he buried his head into the crook of my neck. "I'm tired!" He complained, I sighed once again and rubbed the back of his head.

"What happened?" I asked, and he gave me a hum in response. "Yesterday, last night... what happened," this time he gave a longer hum.

"You had a panic attack," he moved his head away from my neck. "I came to comfort you and you were crying in my arms for at least an hour! At least it felt like it. Anyway, then you passed out." I nodded, waiting for him to continue. "So~," he said, dragging out the o sound. "Taehyun and Huening helped me get you into bed, they went to bed after but I stayed in case anything else happened, also I was too lazy to go back to my room," he chuckled, giving me a soft smile.

If I wasn't head over heels for Yeonjun Hyung, I swear I'd kiss him right now, on the lips. But that's not important. "Thanks," I told, and he nodded in response.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and laid his face on my chest. "I'm tired," he whispered. I smiled and gave a weak laugh before wrapping my arms around him and cradling him like a baby. I wasn't sure for how long we stayed like that but after a while, Taehyun and Huening came to the room saying Breakfast was ready.