[11]

Third Person

Third Person

Beomgyu was on his way to visit Yeonjun. Normally Soobin would be alongside him since he just never shuts up about wanting to see his "hyung." I wonder how he got away this time.

"Good morning," The receptionist lady smiled.

Beomgyu smiled back, "Good morning!"

"Soobin not with you today?" She questioned.

"No, thankfully, I got here without the nagging." He said, holding out his wrist so the receptionist lady could put a band on it.

"Oh, how did you manage that?" She asked.

"I called my friend Heesung and invited him and his other friends over." He told. "I'm sure you've heard of Enhypen?" She nodded, "Since Sunghoon and Sunoo are there, Soobin has other people to talk to. The others as well, but he's closer to those two."

"I remember watching the playground episodes. Your two groups are such great friends!" She grinned, "I'm glad you have some other people there for you while your hyung is in the hospital." She added.

"Thank you, miss," Beomgyu blushed.

Ah! What a nice reception, lady. Well, then, on the way to the room!

Beomgyu walked down the hall to the elevator and pressed the button, waiting for it to arrive on his floor. Once it got there, he entered and pressed the button for the 3rd floor. Room 311 is where Yeonjun was.

He walked over to the room, but before opening the door, he peeked through the window on the door.

Is that one of the nurses? What is she doing!?

He took his phone out of his pocket and zoomed in using his camera.

WHAT THE FUCK!? Is that anesthesia? Why is she injecting all of that into him?

Beomgyu quickly slammed the door open. The nurse flinched and looked in his direction—a fearful look on her face, which quickly turned into anger.

"What the fuck are you doing!!" Gyu screamed. "Get the fuck away from him!!" He screamed louder.

"I- uh... you brat. How dare you interrupt! It was all going well." She fumed.

Beomgyu turned to his left and quickly pressed the button next to the door. It was the emergency button in case anything happened. Suddenly you could hear other nurses rush over.

"Beomgyu?" One of them asked.

"What the fuck is she doing!!" Beomgyu demanded.

"Shit!" The nurse with the needle cursed under her breath. Now there were others which meant she couldn't do anything.

"What do you mean?" The same nurse asked.

"Why the fuck is this bitch injecting FUCKING ANESTHESIA into Yeonjun Hyung!" He yelled.

"What!?" They all said.

"Shit! Shit!" The evil nurse cursed again.

"Call the doctor!" One said, "And nine one one!" She added.

Two of them ran out of the room. Two went to detain the evil nurse, and the other rushed to Yeonjun's side.

"You Brat!" She cursed, "I would've gotten away with it if you weren't here!!"

"Excuse me?" Beomgyu demanded, "What the fuck have you been doing, you bitch!" He growled, walking closer to the evil nurse.

Before she could open her mouth, the loud sound of skin slapping filled the room (get yo mind out of da gutter). With as much force as he could, Beomgyu slapped the nurse. Her cheek was pinkish red. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"You brat! How dare you hit me!!" She choked out. The other nurses strengthened their grip on her as she tried to escape.

Soon the doctor arrived, and so had the police. They checked her files only to see she was here under a fake name. The name on her nametag was of a nurse that retired five months ago. She turned out to be a wanted criminal all over Korea. One that disguises as others. It seems the police finally caught her.

"I'm sorry," the doctor apologized. "It seems he wasn't in a coma. He was never supposed to be. He should've just been out cold for a couple of days. But she overdosed him with too much anesthesia that it took longer. And since she just injected some into him a couple of minutes ago, it'll take till around next month or later for him to wake up," He informed.

Beomgyu nodded, "That bitch!" He thought. "He'll be fine, though, right!?" He asks. The doctor nods and reassures him that Yeonjun will be ok.

The nurses tell Beomgyu that he can't go in until they extract the anesthesia. How would they do it? I don't know. Gyu took out his phone and messaged Taehyun telling him what had happened.

~

"Why didn't you say anything sooner!!" Soobin snapped.

"Hyung, calm down..." Taehyun said.

"I hope he's ok," Jay said.

Everyone came, and I mean everyone. Enhypen was there, and so were Soobin, Taehyun, and Hyuka. Most of them were in the waiting room since only two visitors are allowed right now. Heesung and Huening were with Yeonjun at the moment.

"We're done," Huening said as he and Heesung emerged from the hallway.

Soobin quickly stood up, "who's coming with me?" He asked.

So far, Beomgyu and Jay, Taehyun and Jake, Ni-ki and Jungwon, and just now Heeseung and Hyuka have all gone to the room to visit Yeonjun. Beomgyu was obviously the first to be there, and it would've been Soobin who was gonna join him, but he ended up not going leaving Jay to go into the room and see Beomgyu and Yeonjun.

"Hyung... maybe you should go last," Beomgyu suggested, leaving Soobin to sigh and sit back down. Sunoo and Sunghoon it is.

+×+