How Do You Love Someone

How Do You Love Someone: Ashely Tisdale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's just doesn't make any sense!"
Minato huffed, pushing the book away from himself.
"None of this does!"

"We certainly can't deny what we see and hear right in front of us."
Said Anzen, who had been busily sifting through books and scrolls in the Uchiha archives.
"Obito is alive, by some miracle, and we have no idea how. And if he is alive there's an even chance that this Ghost of the Uchiha is too."

"There has to be a reason for this, people don't just come back from the dead! There has to be a plan and purpose behind it. No one would bring a child back from the dead willy-nilly!"

"I'm sure we can figure it out dear."
Kushina reassured, laying her hand over her husbands.
"We have plenty of options yet to be explored, don't give up yet!"

"That might actually be a problem. I've looked through everything here in the Uchiha archives and no where else does it mention the Ghost of the Uchiha. It's odd that they only have him mentioned here, as if he was intentionally erased from history."
Anzen said, tucked between two book shelves, as she lifted a heavy scroll back into place.

"Why don't we just ask the Uchiha elders? They must know something!"

"I'm afraid it's not that simple."
Minato shook his head at his wife's proposal.
"Me and Fugaku haven't spoken in months. On top of that the Uchiha like keeping their business to themselves, they don't take too kindly to others nosing around, especially not the Hokage or ANBU."

"Why don't I try and talk to Mikoto!"
Kushina sprung up.
"I've kept in minor contact with her since the birth of their first child. Even though she's busy, I'm sure she'll make time to talk with me!"

"It wouldn't hurt to try."
Sighed Minato.

Coming out of the book shelves Anzen sat herself on the edge of the table, next to the red headed woman.
"I heard from fellow doctors and other hospital staff that the birth of their son didn't go very smoothly, how is he doing now a days? Do you know?"

"I'm afraid I don't know much, they've been in and out of the hospital with him his whole life, poor kid practically lives there. But I did hear he graduated from the academy, so he must be managing whatever's wrong well enough to continue on with life."

"I see."
Anzen nodded, her frizzy, black, curls, swaying with her movements.
"Say, did Obito e-"
At that moment the ground shook so violently books tumbled from the shelves.

"What is that!"
Minato sprung to his feet, nearly falling over from the unsteady floor.

"I don't know!"
Kushina yelled, grabbing the table for support. An ear piercing explosion rang out from the right side of the building and the shaking stopped.
"What happened?"

"That explosion! It came from my hospital!"
Anzen darted out of the door, Minato zooming out right after.

"Obito!"
He arrived before the other two, finding the building only half standing, fire blazing from the ground to the roof. Looking around he quickly assessed the situation. Running to the nearest shinobi he grabbed the stunned man by the shoulders.
"Quickly! Sound the alarm, tell any and all other shinobi you come across to head here directly! I need a team of water users to put out the fire, and get a team of sensory ninja to handle the patients! Go!"
He shoved the man who speedily recovered and darted off. Minato turned back to the building, he couldn't wait for other shinobi to show up, he'd have to go in alone. No backup!

"Minato!"
His wife shouted behind him.

"Obito's still in there!"
He yelled back, pointing to the building. Kushina gasped, Anzen was right beside her looking just as worried.