All The Things She Said

All The Things She Said: tatu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anzen held her clip bord close to her chest and took a deep breath. Finally forcing her nerves to calm she pushed the door to Obito's room open. Her dark eyes grew wide as she saw him sitting up and staring out the window with a large smile as the sun poured in. He was probed up on pillows and the curtains were pulled back so as to let maximum light in. As Tobi heard the door he turned, the bright smile still stretched across his lips, his eyes sparkling with life.
"Safe!"
He beamed.
"You came to see Tobi!"

Anzen was dumbfounded for a moment more till she collected herself and pulled a chair up beside his bed.
"Yes, I... I did. You seem to be doing very well considering what happened yesterday."

"What happened yesterday?"
He tilted his head. Anzen blinked a few times before clicking her pen and writing a few things down.

"Don't you remember?"

"Tobi doesn't like it when we remember."

"But you remember who I am. Why do you think that is?"

He shrugged.
"Tobi likes you, he doesn't see why we need to forget you. Your safe!"

"I see."
She really didn't. There was no possible way he actually forgot about what happened, he may be avoiding talking about it, but he must remember at least parts of it. She knew it was most definitely confusing for him and he may have been disoriented, but there was no way he forgot all together.
"Well, you had a very bad day yesterday, but you seem very happy right now. Is that because you don't remember?"
Tobi's smile seemed to widen as he shook his head.
"No? Then what has made you so happy?"

"An Angel came to visit us last night!"

"A-an angel?"
Tobi quickly nodded his head. Anzen tried not to contort her face in confusion. The boy was speaking complete nonsense that she couldn't work out. He doesn't remember the day prior but remembers who she is, and an angel visited him in the dead of night, none of that sounded probable.
"You saw and spoke to this angel?"

"Yes! He stayed with us all night and talked. He sat at the window you see!"
He nodded to the window.

"See what?"

"Those long blankets, he pulled them back!"

He must have been talking about the curtains. Anzen had not payed much attention to the room when she was here the day before, so could not tell if they had been tampered with in her absence.
"Well~ he seems like a nice angel."

"Yes! Yes! He told me about Dongos and the way I talked, he laughed, he opened the window and I could smell the air!"

"Did he have a name?"

"Angel!"

"... Angel is his name?"
Tobi nodded. She wondered if this "Angel" was one of Tobi's hallucinations, or a dream of some sorts, the window was closed now and she was sure it was locked the before. So how would this person be able to open the window so easily? If Angel was even a person. Standing she walked to the window, as she got close Tobi shouted.

"Don't close the blankets! Please! Tobi wants to see the sun!"

Anzen halted immediately and turned.
"I am not going to close the curtains. I just wanted to look outside."
The boy still seemed very nervous, though he nodded and laid back, his body stiff as a board. Facing the window again she came closer, looking down at the seal, it was still locked. If someone really did visit Tobi at night they did a good job at covering their tracks. She turned back around to face the brunette and as she walked back to her seat he seemed to calm much more. Keeping his eyes on the window he seemed to smile but then it faltered.