06

Shamones House📍6;30pm
"yo get yo ass up and stop being boring g" Shamone said shaking me while I'm laying across her bed.

"mm?" I looked around like I was lost.

"you need to go out- no we need to go out together yo ass called to come over just to do the same shit you was doin in your room which is sleeping" shamone explained.

I sat up and stretched my arms before yawning. "well look I'm up now wha-la" I threw my hands in the air.

shamone through a pillow at my face and went she did her phone went off. "who's that?" I asked.

shamone had her hand over her mouth as her eyes began to widen. "a fucking party!"

"party? so?"

shamone starred at me with this smirk on her face.

"oh hell no. we're just 15 and 16 no way, it's not like we'd even find mfs our age there so- you're just asking to be kilt"

"y/n suck it up girl, it's time to head to the mall.. after I let my momma know"

"okay and if she wonders where we went then what?"

"I'll just say jayla throwin a slumber party or some shit yk"

"and if she checks with her mom then what?"

"stop worrying so damn much nothings going to happen, you need f-u-n in ya life you know what that spells fun."

"but my period says otherwise"

shamone grabbed my arm. "and I'm saying otherwise back so get up" and pulled me off her bed.

                                     •••
Mall📍7pm
"ew that's ugly asf" I made a disgusted face.

"ugh then pick your own dress out tf Ian ya slave y/n" shamone rolled her eyes putting the 5th dress she was showing me back.

I walked over to this one top and skirt that caught my eye. "now this is all you had to grab but you grabbed them old granny dresses ma'am"

shamone grabbed herself a dress. "shut up"

I chuckled before heading into the dressing room. as soon as I closed myself in there my phone went off.

1 message from David👎🏾.

I rolled my eyes before opening his message up.

David👎🏾
ayyyy wassu ma

                                                             what

what?
holup you just said what to me?

                                           no I said tahw bro😐

ay what's with the attitude
oh i forgot you on ya period right?

                            that's besides the point david

ayyy ma chill on the government name damn dick

                                             omg shut up when you can't even end a conversation properly

huh??
wym mh??

                                                 look david or dd or wtv you don't know half the things your doing to me.. and we just met.

ohhh aii
Read at 7:11pm

I rolled my eyes sighing and cutting off my phone. I jumped causing my phone to hit the ground when shamone knocked on the door loudly shouting. "are you okay y/n?"