061

Atlana, Georgia|Studio📍5:55am
I sat my water bottle down after taking a sip. I wiped my forehead that currently has sweat sliding down from it. re take after re take and I finally finished with my song...for y/n.

I took my headphones off and turned around to see jay entering the room.

"yo dd you good?" jay asked then snickered.

"shit" I re opened my water bottle. "I did that shit" I chuckled out of frustration and took a sip of my water.

"you know what time it is?" jay asked grabbing him a freshly closed water bottle.

"hmm?" I swallowed the water, sat the bottle down and picked up my phone. the time read 5:59am. my eyes widened. "nigga what the fuck? how long I been in here for?" I said to myself.

"how old she turning?"

"seventeen"

"shit she older than you dd" jay made wide eyes.

"you a dick sucka"

"nah chill chill, but aye we bouta go get something to eat before we head back to the apartment, you coming or you still doing your shit?"

"I'm coming mh" I picked up my hoodie putting it on over my wife-beater that matches my grey sweat shorts. I grabbed my grabba and put it in my hoodie pocket.

me and jay left the studio meeting up with the others who were smoking alongside the sidewalk.

"wassup dd" ddot exhaled his smlif while walking towards me. "hm" he passed me it.

I took it inhaling it in after I nodded my head in an up motion signaling a silent 'wassup'.

"you finish that song yet bro?" notti asked me.

I took the smlif out my mouth before answering. "yea" then exhaled.

"that was like four hours you were in there mh" ddot said then inhaled.

"a young nigga gotta do what a young nigga gotta do" jay said inhaling. "It's for y/n I think"

"yo mh ain't it her birthday today why don't you call her" ddot said all surprised.

I exhaled. "she probably sleep right now"

"why you sounding like that" notti asked me.

"he upset that it took him 4 hours and in that time he didn't call or text y/n am i right dd?" jay inhaled.

"damn right aii" I threw the smlif onto the floor putting it out.

"mh I still wanted to take some hits bro" ddot mugged me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

notti began speaking. "where jstar at with the car ain't we supposed to be eating then heading back to the apartment?"

"I'm finna re call him, they probably already left without us" jay said exhaling and pulling out his phone.

"yo we told them niggas we was waiting for dd so why they leave without us" ddot said getting heated.

"dd took forever I don't blame them" notti inhaled his smlif.

"ddot you always wanting to eat man" jay said before talking on the phone.

Halrem|Y/n's Moms Living Room📍8:08am
"Is she still sleeping?" y/n's mom asked me.

I laughed nodding my head. I turned my phone camera towards me. "y'all we finna go wake her ass up and surprise her"