086

Harlem|Y/n's Car📍1pm
"yo ddot!" notti shouted. I punched nottis arm cause the nigga shouting while my lil seed sleeping. "bro this nigga not waking up, can I splash water on him dd?"

I sighed giving him a 'nigga wtf' face. "just reach your hand back there and shake that nigga awake, right?"

"right?" notti made a 'nah' face while opening the glove department taking out one of y/n's water bottles. "nigga this water mad hot, I doubt y/n was thinking about drinking this shit bro"

notti opened the water and splash a little on ddot. "wait I missed" notti whispered.

I smacked my lips becoming annoyed. "bro y'all niggas man"

I watched as notti splashed ddot this time getting on him.

ddot gasp quickly opening his eyes. "mami I wasn't ready for your juice yet damn" ddot with a confused look written all over his face looked at both me and notti.

not gonna lie both me and notti started laughing like we ain't ever laughed in our life's at how stupid that nigga looked before.

"oh it's funny dd?" ddot said nodding his head as if he was finna really do something.

I made a face. "ay gang, you know that was notti fuck is you talkin bout"

"yeah I know that" ddot pointed his index at notti. "Ima get up and start swinging on you fr bro watch yo back"

"nigga smd you looking like a teacher pointing in my face better move back. oh and.." notti closed the bottle and threw it at ddot. "wake yo ass up stupid nigga, we at the deli nigga why yo ass sleep talking about fuckin a smooch" notti opened the passenger side while he put his ski mask on and got out.

I looked back at ddot who looked tired. nigga didn't even flinch when notti threw the water bottle at him. I opened my side of the door and opened ddots door due to the child lock.

I went to davids side and once I opened the door I saw my son starring at me while blinking while sucking on his pacifier. I smiled at him. lil man wasn't sleep at all. he heard everything too.

I unbuckled him from his car seat grabbed his blanket and wrapped him in it. I got him out the car closing and locking the doors and behind me as I followed the two niggas towards the deli.

"good afternoon, welcome in" the cashier spoke.

"wassuh" I said not not even starring at the guy but stared at little aisle that had lighters. I patted davids back as he rested his head onto my shoulder and began walking towards the lighters.

"yo david which one should big daddy get?" I asked keeping my eye on the black lighter.

I brought david down so that I could see him. he was tryna fall asleep. "ay yo nah wake up lil bro" I looked back at the black light and took it. "I think ima get this one what you think?"

"hell yeah" I spoke for my son.

"aii that's wassup word to" I put david back in his previous spot and continued patting his back while walking to find notti and ddot.

I caught up to them niggas who was just looking at the hot chips on the shelves. specifically the hot fries. y/n like those so ima make sure I get her some bags.

"dd which ones should I get these same ones I've been getting or them new ones that way over there?" ddot asked me.

"get both we gone try both of them" I responded.

"who's we? nigga these mines y'all niggas get y'all own" ddot said with a stank face expression.

"ahh so ddot not sharing his chips but he can share his bitch?" notti said. "cmon now dot"