022

*1 weeks later*
Harlem|DD pov📍10pm
It's been a week now and tomorrows finally the concert. I'm thinking to myself maybe I should find a pretty girl in the crowd and, no, focus dd.
I finished brushing my teeth and opened the bathroom door when I did that notti opened my room door with a smile on his face.

I sighed. what does he got to say? "what's that smile about lil notti?" I turned off the bathroom light and walked out the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

he walked close to me. "tomorrows the concert big bro"

I nodded my head in response. ddot walked in my room. "it's time to go to Waffle House for some late night breakfast!"

"ddot why you doing that lolipop like that you look mad zesty" I chuckled.

"nah you didn't just say that bro" ddot looked at me in disgust.

"y'all stay chattin let's go" notti said.

"my son edot or jay coming?" I asked them while grabbing my coat.

"uh I think it'll just be the 3 of us today" ddot responded.

"who's gone take us?" I asked giving them a 'wtf' look cause non of us know how to drive.

"I asked melzz" notti responded. "let's go"

ddot and notti left my room. I went to my nightstand to grab my watch and ski mask then left.

we got in the car and I wondered why notti didn't sit in the passenger seat like he always does. I sighed opened the door and sat down as I did melzz started giving me this look.

"what bro?" I said getting annoyed that she hadn't even turned on the car.

"what the hell do you mean what?" melzz replied back.

I looked back at notti and ddot. "what's going on?" I asked them. they both shrugged their shoulders.

"I guess you didn't see this" I turned around and saw melzz showing me a video of y/n dancing to my song.

"so?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"why did you treat her the way you did while she was here in harlem?" melzz asked me.

I looked back at notti and ddot again. ddot pointed at notti. I glared at notti and he broke the silence. "I'm sorry dd man I couldn't stop thinking about how she stopped you from booming me"

I turned back around to melzz and sighed. "look I wish I could feel or say I'm sorry for the way I treated her but I simply don't feel any of that and that's coming from the heart melzz"

"you sorry ass nigga" melzz said before starting the car. "I don't care if you weren't jacking her david that doesn't give you the right to scare her off that could fuck with her mental health you never know-

"because I don't care!" I sort of shouted.

melzz went silent and started driving. I looked back at notti and ddot again. ddot had his head down playing with his fingers and notti quickly looked away from me and started starring out the window. I sighed. I think I said too much..I'm just lucky y/n didn't hear any of this.

                                        -

Waffle House📍
we entered and notti shouted. "everybody scream oy or no y!"

ddot said. "oy or no y" then laughed.

I wasn't in a mood to play I just wanted to eat and try to get some rest not thinking about how melzz took me on how I was treating y/n.