071

Harlem|DD's nana's room📍3:03pm
I starred out the window reaching in my pocket and thank goodness there was half a smlif and a lighter in my pocket.

I slightly cracked opened the window just big enough for the smoke to leave the room because I don't want nana inhaling it in the air because her asthma can get real bad.

I lit the smlif, inhaled and exhaled. I'm letting all the pain fly away, all my 'problems', everything.

I reached in my pocket for my phone but put it back into my pocket realizing that I don't need to call any of my family right now, even though I'm strapless they know a nigga know how to get down if anything were to happen to me.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom and looked at my eyes. damn the shit already hitting- nah I was crying earlier that's why my eyes so red. I sighed and I just starred into my reflection in the mirror.

"dad?" the little boy said. I looked down at him. he's sitting right in the counter top in the bathroom. "when is mommy gonna come home?" he began sniffling as his tears began to form.

I instantly started to think about her;y/n. no I started thinking about her when I saw her in his face. he looks like the both of us don't get me wrong, but he looks more like her when he cries.

I embraced him still not saying a word. he's all I got now. he's my son.

I threw the bottle of vodka and began punching at the counter, then the wall I stopped and looked at my reflection again in the mirror before it shattered. I continued punching till my knuckles bled.

my hairs getting messier, my eyes are getting heavier. I turned towards the wall and went at it with my bloody fists.

"dad stop!" he shouted behind me standing outside the door.

I backhanded him before falling towards the ground placing my hand onto my chest while the other laid restless on the ground on top of the mess I had made. my eyes were shut and I heard crying..not from my son, from my nana?

I tried opening my eyes but they kept closing feeling heavier and heavier. "n—na-nana?"

                                        -
I woke up in my bed with comforters on top of me. I had a throbbing headache and I felt pain on my knuckles.

an ice pack was placed on my head snapping me back into reality. I fully shot opened my eyes and saw nana over my head.

"w—what you doing nana? what time is it?" I asked her in a tired weakening tone.

"you had an episode over an hour ago david and you ended up slapping me in my face" nana responded moving the ice pack towards the top of my head off my forehead.

"oh damn when I did that?"

"you found gp/n stash of vodka and started drinking like you were trying to kill yourself son not only that, you got my whole house smelling like weed"

I made a confused face only remembering when I smoked the blunt. I tried lifting my right arm. "ahh shit that shit hard to raise up" I whined in pain.

my nana took the ice pack off and stood up. I saw her face then, she had a bruise not too big though. she also looked as if she had tears in her eyes.

"david" she sighed. "I want you out of my house" she sighed.

my heart began to sink in my chest as my eyes widened. "what?"

"you heard me, either go home or go to a friends house I don't know david but you can't stay here no more"

"bro you buggin-