Raiding (Rewrite)

"Look, Blaza, we've been here for hours, and we still haven't even got inside the base. How could we even try and fight them?!" The blue cookie monster asks, "Well, try and search harder! We need to get to the training area before they find us!" The monkey man responds. They've been searching for almost half an hour now, just trying to find a hidden button or sort.

The cookie monster, or 'Meme', even tried night vision goggles to search through places that would possibly have something to hide. But the duo still could find anything, "Other than worrying about trying to find a secret passage, how about we try and worry about the fact that we're going to be fighting our favorite assassin?! Our fucking Idol that made us train so hard so we could meet him one day?!" 'Blaza worries, "We shouldn't worry about that, he could be sleeping, and maybe we'll just have to fight the other agents, then we grab and go him" Meme easily replies.

"Meme, you know it's not that fucking easy, if it was, someone else would have done it." "Well they were too pathetic, we could do this easily," He says, he looks around to find a place to sit and sits on a rock. Which ended up with him sitting on the button that they were trying to find, "Ayyy, you found the button dude!"

"Yea no fucking shit, Sherlock" Meme rubs his back as Blaza pulls him through a secret door that was triggered by the button, "How about you slow down, ain't no one going to catch us if we're already here. Different story if we were still outside!" Meme yelped, "Nah, we already wasted enough time, we need to get there faster" Blaza kept running while holding his friend's wrist.

The passage led to the team's training area, which was good for both the 2 and the agents. But, the 2 didn't know they were there, what they thought was they were lost. "Shit, now what do we do?" Blaza questions, "Calm down, we just need to find the training room, try and search for Socks himself, then we're getting the fuck out! Easy enough!" "Yeah, says that fucking guy who's probably going to get his ass kicked because he jinxed it" Blaza rolled his eyes.

What they didn't know was that people were watching them, both from the security camera and right there...

Change of Pov:

"Who the fuck even are they?" One of them queries through the earpiece, "Who cares Tbh, let's just get them then we'll get them to answer it" Another answer, "So like, when do we attack?" He continued, "Probably....". Meme then found a door, "Wait! I found a door!", "Now!" His friend alerted.

One of the agents turned the lights off using their powers, "Shit, Meme!!" Blaza yelled out, both Memegod and Blaza couldn't see anything in the dark. So they took out their flashlights and turned them on, luckily they found each other quickly. But before they were prepared for anything, the agents attacked them.

Noises began, although the agents had the upper hand since Memegod and Blaza had no visual on what was happening. After quite a while, they conquered the fight and won as the intruders passed out. The 2 agents looked at each other, before finally deciding to carry them to one of the extra rooms they had in the house.

-----------

"God, they're heavier than I expected" Laff complained, "Well they don't weigh 2 pounds, Laff" Socks joked. They put them down, then handcuffs them to the railing next to the stairs. "Hey, Tbvg? We tied them to the rail. Y'all can come down now" Laff said to the earpiece, alerting his friend.

"We're coming down now" Tbvg replies, Socks looks at his watch to see the time, it was currently 1:45 AM. He sighed while sliding down the wall, "I want to go to sleep now..". Laff, who noticed him, decides to walk and sit next to him, he puts his hand around his friend and pulls him closer, "Hey, you okay?" "I got bullied by Tbh this morning when I was playing 'Heroes of the storm'. No Laff, I am not okay"