Decision (Rewritten)

Rewritten on 29/8/2023

The L.J. Company office building... 

With all the thoughts in his head, Leo looks outside the window in his office as one of his workers comes knocking on the door. “Come in.” The worker opened the door and stepped inside. “I suppose you have good news for me, Thomas, as you dare to disturb me now.” He glared. “Unfortunately not, sir. We’ve previously lost Fatmemegod and Blaza’s locations.” Thomas informed him, trying not to make eye contact with his boss out of fear. 

“They’ve lost the assassin’s fucking location?” Leo turned around properly, having an unsurprised face. “Y-yes sir. Should I send in the F1 Attack team to trace them down?” The worker suggested, “Don’t bother. Once they realize they can’t do it alone, they’ll come back running. And when they do—” Leo paused, giving Thomas a threatening look. “You know what to do.” 

“As you command, sir.” Thomas turned around, wanting to leave. “Oh, and before that, a report on ‘Eagle’?” Leo walks to his desk and sits down on his chair, taking a picture frame from his desk. “His SAEA team’s location is still not found, sir.” “Have you tried hacking into the SAEA HQ database to get the information?” He stared at the worker. “N-no but we will, sir.” Thomas shook his head. “Hm... You can go now.” Leo ordered, Thomas nodded and he left the room instantly. 

As the door shut, Leo stared at the picture frame that he was holding. “You’ll come back to me one day. I know you will...” The frame had a picture of Socks and his sister, Skylar, when they were around 6 and 3. 

_______________________________

Socks had no intention of waking up early, but Joocie came earlier than he was supposed to, so Nadwe and Muffin were there too. 

Nadwe kicks Socks’ bedroom door and jumps on his bed. “WAKE UP!!” He yells, “Oh, not you again...” Socks takes one of his pillows and throws it at Nadwe, as he takes another pillow and covers his head with it. “Dude, wake up! You’ll be late!” Nadwe alerted. “Nadwe, it’s—” Socks checked his digital clock, “Eight thirty in the—” As he realized the time, “SHIT, I’M LATE!” He jumped off his bed and ran to the bathroom.

But his phone rang before he entered the bathroom. Instead of Socks, Nadwe picked up the phone. “Hello?” “Nadwe? Ugh, give the phone to Socks.” Ally was the one who called. Nadwe then hands the phone to Socks and runs out while closing the door, “YOU’RE FUCKING LATE, YOU MISERABLE BITCH! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DOWNSTAIRS THIRTY MINUTES AGO!” She yelled. Socks held the phone away from his ear when she started to shout. 

“WELL, I’M SORRY THAT NO ONE WOKE ME UP!” “SHUT THE FUCK UP; I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSE. BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE FAST!” Ally ordered, and then she hung up. “This bitch, I swear.” Socks shakes his head to himself as he runs to the bathroom. 

10 Minutes later... 

Socks head downstairs to their meeting room after he finishes his bath. Ally noticed his presence, and they could finally start the meeting. “Okay, let’s discuss our situation here,” Quail started, looking at Tbvg. He nodded and continued, “As we all know, Memegod and Blaza are killers. So, if we let them go, they already know our location here, so they might bring back up the next time they come. But we also can’t kill them, as they might be an asset. So, it’s a complicated situation.”.

“We can’t hand them over to the FBI?” Rails suggested, “Unfortunately not because we might need to take over the situation if it involves the L.J. Company enterprise being the ones who hired them.” Tbvg commented. Everyone became silent as they thought about a way to solve the problem.