4 Missions At Once (Re-Written)

(Rewritten on 29/5/23) 

They looked up as someone abruptly opened the basement door and said, "Hey, guys? There are larger fish to catch, so we need to resolve this later.” The three exchanged glances before Tbh interjected and led the way upstairs. However, Socks appeared to pause for a moment before turning to face the intruders and saying, "Escape, and I'll kill the living daylights out of you two." "Socks, get moving!" Ally cries out for him. Socks respond by shouting. He takes one look at the two before sprinting up the basement steps.

They returned to the conference room, where everyone discussed the current situation. “Okay, now that everyone has arrived, agents, we have quite a few assignments to finish,” Ally said. “It just so happens that we have four missions at once.” She continued.

“We have a bank robbery, but the robbers are trapped in a vault with full-body armour and weapons, we have a couple of teenagers trapped in an abandoned building tied up, someone’s tied up on a jet ski with a time bomb, and there's going to be a drug trade, but it's on an island," Tbvg explained

“For this assignment, you won't work alone; instead, you'll remain with your position buddy. Agent Eagle and Raven, you two will be handling the abandoned building case,” “We haven’t been on a mission together for quite a while, huh?” Laff chuckled. “Agent Parakeet and Rails are on the time bomb,” Honest and Park high-five each other, "Nadwe and Muffin, you will be in charge of the bank heist because you haven't received any field training. Try to avoid being discovered, okay? Juice killing me for letting you go there is not something I would want to happen” Tbvg looked at Joocie, who had a concerned look on his face.

Finally, Tb adds, "Jay and Condor, the drug trade is on you. Alright, everyone, go to your quarters. We need to leave as soon as possible to stop all four of these things from happening." They nodded, but Tbvg said one more thing before they left: "Oh, and by the way, Weaver upgraded our weapons, so try not to hurt each other and get used to it," he said.

Everyone’s curiosity about what the upgrade was peaked at its highest as they all ran to their quarters to get ready.

HTA’s Quarters:

The two were somehow uninterested in the new upgrades that Oof made, but hey, can't blame them; they’ve probably seen better. "It's nice to see that Oof upgraded the boosters so it won’t run out of fuel easily, and it looks more easily controlled,” Socks praised. The excitement quickly ran out as a shot was fired from a gun that barely missed him. “What the actual fuck, Laff?” Socks glared, “Damn, it’s still a regular gun, I guess” “Eh whatever, here’s your earpiece” Socks tossed Laff’s earpiece to him as Socks wore his.

Laff got in his car and started the engine, driving out of the garage as fast as possible. Socks, on the other hand, got out of the garage right before Laff, so he was leading. “You know, Socks, I’ve always wondered why you even use your skateboard as a vehicle,” Laff said into the earpiece. "As you're about to find out, the last one there is a rotten egg," Then jets appeared from Socks' skateboard, boosting him. "All right, then, we'll play that game." Laff pressed a button that increased the speed of his car.

“Eagle, Raven, can you hear me?” Tbvg spoke through the earpiece, “Loud and clear, Tbvg.” Laff responded, “Alright, I’ve sent you the address of the abandoned building. Good luck agents, be careful”
______________________________

Hydro Agents’ Quarters:

“Jet-ski timer bomb,” Juice sighs. “What's next? An underwater mission where we’ll have to save an exploded submarine?” He chuckles. "I know, right? People these days be doing everything crazy” Tbh agreed, Joocie wears his gloves and puts on his earpiece. “Earpiece on?” He asks, and Tb nods, “Alright Tbvg, we’re ready”