16

Not thinking clearly, Visenya pinned Rhaenyra to the ground and leaned over her

"You gave children to someone who is no more than a little bastard who wanted to feel the princess's pussy." Growled Visenya and undid Rhaenyra's dress. As she removed the dress from her, she also ripped the last piece of fabric from her sister's body, who was now lying naked beneath her.

"If you hadn't turned your back on me, you would have been the only one feeling that pussy." Rhaenyra spat back, taking all her strength and turning her over so she was on top. Button by button she undid Visenya's shirt and shortly thereafter her trousers, both of which landed by Rhaenyra's dress.

Just as Visenya was about to open her mouth again, Rhaenyra smashed her lips together again in a hot kiss. Visenya groaned as she felt Rhaenyra's hand around her length starting to pump.

"If you don't want me to carry someone else's children inside me, then put some in yourself." with that, Rhaenyra brought Visenya's length to her center and sank down on her.

She was in heaven, Rhaenyra thought to herself as she looked down at Visenya who had closed her eyes with pleasure. Her Visenya.

"I should hate you." Visenya whispered harshly as her hands slowly moved up to Rhaenyra's breasts. Her lips pressing hard against her passionately. 

Her hands greedily moved up and down Rhaenyra's sides as she fast and hard began to moved her hips; her cock pushing deep that had the Princess gasping out. Rhaenyra moaned and began pushing her hips up and down. 

"You can't hate me." Rhaenyra moaned into her sister's ear as she bouncing  began to quicken now. Her breasts bouncing in front of Visenya that only had her cock throbbing inside her some more. Visenya threw her head back happily as Rhaenyra's soaked, pussy began to flutter around her.

Rhaenyra chuckled into her ear before softly pressing open mouthed kisses onto her, which made Visenya pushing her hips even harder. She wanted to be mad at Rhaenyra, wanted to hate her, but she couldn't. She loved her too much for that.

Slowly Rhaenyra's tongue moved over her soft skin as she pressed sweet kisses before taking her sonft lips once more. Visenya's dark eyes locked onto her own as her hand slapped her arse.

Visenya palmed at her as her bouncing only increased. Her own stomach tightening in pleasure. She felt better than Rhaenyra could remember. Her cock's head bullying her spongy spot as her whimpered sweetly.

"This time no one will come between us and stop me from carrying your child inside me." Rhaenyra's whispered and a dark grin tugged on her face.

Visenya only growled, those eyes of her widening even more as Rhaenyra giggled. Finally she had Visenya with her again and this time she won't let her go so easily. The soft moans soon took over as her release was rising. Visenya toes were curling in pleasure as her head fell back.