13: Mother

"Lolo," She lifted her head up and saw her mother smiling at her. "Mom?"

She smiled back when her mother asked. "Are you sick?" Her mother asked, placing her hand on her forehead. "You have a slight fever. I told you to rest instead of going to school today." Her mother scolded her.

Lolo pouted and said, "Then I can't get the perfect attendance award." Her mother scoffed and patted her head. "First, take the medicine and wait. I will cook something delicious for you."

"Okay." Her mother got up and walked towards the kitchen and started preparing something. After a while, she returned with a plate and placed it in front of Lolo. She smiled and looked up at her mother before asking, "Omurice?"

Yoongi nodded and placed the spoon in front of Lolo. "I saw this recipe on the internet. I saw your Mother making this for you when you were sick so I tried making it." He said and took a seat opposite her.

"Thank you for the food," she thanked him with a big smile and dug her spoon in the omelet and rice before scooping the content and transferring it into her mouth. "Is it good?" Yoongi asked her and she turned to look at him with the spoon still in her open mouth.

"I haven't tried it yet." Yoongi nodded. "Try it. Try it."

She closed her lips and ate the food. "Is it weird?" He asked again and she turned to peek at him with big eyes. This is the Omurice that was cooked whenever Lolo was sick. I tried following it. I tried to remember the time I ate in secret before. He thought while looking at her.

She hung her head low and Yoongi panicked. "Is it really weird?" He asked, concern lacing in his voice. She shook her head and looked up at him. That's when he noticed the tears in her eyes. "Lolo, what's wrong?" He asked, cupping her cheeks and staring into her eyes.

She pulled her face back and turned around to take more bites from the dish and then sobbed silently. Yoongi stroked her hair and caressed her back in a comforting way. She took another bite and then took her glasses off, rubbing her eyes, and sobbing silently.

Yoongi stood up and walked over to her, engulfing her head in his arms, patting his back, and mumbling comforting words to her. But she just cried in his arms, melting into his warmth completely.

-------------------------

Jin placed the different dishes on the table while Jimin was still completing the Omurice and steak. Jimin walked over to the table and Jin asked him to sit down. "Try them."

Jimin looked at him with a narrowed eye, "All of them?" Jin nodded, "Yeah." Jimin turned to look at him who just grinned at him. Jimin tried a spoon from every dish, giving feedback and after a few dishes, his stomach was filled so Jin fed him. Jimin denied but he shoved the food into his mouth.

Jin continued feeding him with the spoon and noting down the feedback while Jimin was exhausted, trying the foods. "I am so full. Such an evil boss." Jimin commented while digging his spoon into the plate.

Jin turned to him with raised eyebrows. "What do you mean by an evil boss? Evaluating the taste of the dishes is also one of the duties of the employee." Jimin side glared at him before eating the dish.

Jin brought the glass of cocktail to him. "Cleanse your palate with this." Jimin looked at him and shook his head. "I don't eat everything that is given to me," Jimin told him.

But Jin pressed him to take the glass and drink it so he groaned before drinking the cocktail while Jin was busy chuckling at him. "Oh, you are doing a good job," Jin commented and held the spoon again. "Do you want more?"

"No!" Jin held the fork and picked up the vegetables. "Hey, try this too."

"I said no!"

"These are vegetables!"

"I don't eat vegetables!" Jimin said and twisted Jin's hand and shoved it into Jin's mouth. "They are good for the health," Jin said in approval.

----------------------

"Thank you for the food," she said, dropping the spoon on the plate while Yoongi was staring at her seriously. "Thanks a lot." She said again and he blinked and looked around and then smiled at her. "Yeah. . . uhm. . . you're welcome. That's a relief that you liked it."

She nodded and stood up with the plate and walked over to the kitchen with Yoongi following her, to keep the plate in the sink but gasped once she stepped into the kitchen. The ketchup was all over the counter, the rice was half fallen on the stove, dishes and plates were everywhere, and egg shells shattered into pieces on the ground.

She scoffed, shutting her eyes and heaving a frustrated sigh. She opened her eyes and turned around to Yoongi, tilting his head at her, blinking in confusion. But then started laughing and that was it,

"You fucking piece of satanic feline!"

*************

She lost it again

She lost it again. Calm her down.