18: Asleep

Jin was tapping on the screen, trying to match the sales of the day but once again it wasn't matching. He sighed when the door chimed open. "Sorry, we are closed—"

Jimin looked at him from the table and his eyes widened. Jin pressed his lips before turning back towards the storeroom. "Lolo."

"Yes." She replied, coming out from the store room until his eyes fell on the man standing in front of the door smiling at her.

Yoongi followed her and then looked up at the man. His smile instantly dropped at the sight of the man. Lolo smiled slightly and Yoongi looked at her smile before turning back to glare at the guy.

"Jungkook Oppa? What are you doing here?"

----------------------

Yoongi and Jimin were sitting on the swing. Jimin was busy staring at Yoongi with a scrutinizing gaze. "That guy. Wasn't he the nicest of all the guys who Lolo dated?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah." Yoongi replied dejectedly and added, "He cared about Lolo the most."

"Then isn't it better if they get back together?" Jimin asked curiously and Yoongi hummed. "Yeah. That would be better."

Jimin squinted his eyes at Yoongi's reply before groaning in his seat. "Ahh. . . Shouldn't we go home? Are you going to her on waiting?" Jimin asked but Yoongi just rested his head on the chains of the swing.

"We have no idea when he's coming though. Or are you going to look for her like you did last time?" Jimin asked but Yoongi shook his head, shutting his eyes.

Jimin stood up from the swing impatiently. "Whatever. I don't care anymore. You do whatever you want. I'm leaving." Yoongi didn't get up and Jimin scoffed.

"I hope you get eaten alive by all the mosquitoes." Jimin snarled at him before walking away from there. Yoongi sighed and recalled how she was smiling while looking at Jungkook.

And suddenly, he felt a stinging sensation on his wrist. He smacked the mosquito on his wrist before scratching his hair where it was itching because of the mosquito. "Bloody mosquitoes!"

---------------------

Lolo was passing by the park near her house when her eyes landed on Yoongi's figure with his back faced, sitting on the swing.

She smiled before silently walking towards him to scare him from the back. Just when she was about to scare him. "Hey, Lolo."

"Ahh!" She flinched back, clutching her chest. "You got here earlier than I thought," Yoongi commented without looking back at her.

She scoffed and strolled to sit on the other swing. "How did you know it was me?" She asked him.

Yoongi turned to look at her blankly. "Before you got into the alleyway back, I picked up on your scent."

"What?" She asked in surprise and sniffed her hoodie to pick up some scent but couldn't get any. "Do I smell?"

Yoongi softly smiled at her and nodded. "You're a nice smell. Kind of smell that I want to be around all day long." He said and Lolo stood up from the swing.

"Aren't you going back home?" She asked him. Yoongi held her hand and brought her figure close to his sitting figure. She blinked several times, staring down at him.

"Lolo, I've been waiting for you patiently. Aren't you going to show me some love?" He asked her, snaking his arms around her waist.

She smiled softly before caressing his head. She slowly moved her fingers to graze the band-aid before looking into his eyes. "Doesn't it hurt?" He shook his head.

"No. It doesn't hurt at all."

"Really? It better not leave a scar." She mumbled in concern before caressing the side of his head as he shut his eyes, feeling her touch. "It would get better if you blow on it."

She giggled and he opened his eyes in confusion. "Do you want me to blow to your scar?" She asked and Yoongi rested his head on her stomach, wrapping his arms around her tightly with a big grin plastered on his face.

Lolo smiled before gently stroking his head and wrapping her other arm around his shoulder. "So cute. Like a dumpling." She said and Yoongi pulled back to look at her. "Really it doesn't hurt?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," Yoongi replied and hugged her standing figure once more, pressing the side of his face against her belly before wrapping his arms around her body.

"Let's stay like this for a while."

**************

Hugging moments>>>>>