Chapter three- School

Brooke let out a sigh running her hand down her face as she slouched in her office chair

Brooke let out a sigh running her hand down her face as she slouched in her office chair. She wore her light blue trousers with a white shirt the first two buttons undone to show the golden chain that hung round her neck, her blue suit jacket was hung on the back of her chair and her black suit shoes where on her feet as she tapped the floor.

Her father stood infront of her with the head of the musem ranting on about the alarm tha was set of last night.

"I don't have time for this." She stood up stopping the convastion between the two grabbing her jacket.

"I don't think it's a coincidence that the alarm is set of the same night these 'Vk's' arive." Brooke's dad rasied an eyebrow at her using question marks on the VK's.

"Listen." She moved to the fron of the table to stand infront of them. "I have practice soon. And i also don't care because it was an accident, you heard the phone call it was a 714. So we leave it at that and call it a day." She knew there was a possibility that it may be them, but she didn't want to think about it.

Maybe she was in hard denial that her proclamation was going to work, but it was only the first day.

She watched her father open his mouth but he was cut off when the door opened reviling Jane.

One of Brooke's bestfriend's.

"Sorry." Jane winced loking between the three angry people in the room. "I was hoping to borrow Brooke but um it's not important sorry, Im sorry."

"Have me!" Brooke speed walked towards the shy girl. "We were just finished." Brooke wrapped her arm around the girl quickly walking out the door not wanting to hear her father's last words. "I swear I could marry you right now Jannie." Brooke slumped against Jane as they walked down the corridor.

Jane laughed looking down before pushing Brooke of her. "Don't let Audrey here you say that." She watched as the girl sighed. "You okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry about me." Brooke responded. "Where are we going anyway?" She questions as she walked down the corridor.

"To the 101 goodness class." Jane muttered. Brooke knew why now, because Jane was nervous to meet the new vk's. Jane was a nervous girl who hid in her shell. But when she was with Brooke she was different, Brooke brought out a side of her not many people see.

Brooke was Jane's best friend in her opinion, she had helped her with so many problems that she'd become one of the most important people in her life.

As they walked down towards the classroom where they knew the 101 goodness class was being held. Brooke didn't really agree with the class because she found it pointless, a class wasn't going to make villain kids suddenly wake up and want to save the world.

But it came with an agreement from her father and mother.

They came to a stand before the classroom door, they could hear the lesson going on, Brooke watched as Jane took a deep breathe as clutching the paper's to her chest before Jane pushed open the door catching the room's attention.