Chapter 13- Picnic gone wrong

Mal led Brooke into the woods, where that sat in some sort of band stand that was over a lake. The small round wooden table with two chairs around it were Brooke and Mal sat, the table was full with food of Brooke's favouites.

Mal wore her white dress, her white heels. While Brooke wore a pair of blue trousers along with a white shirt, although today she wore air forces, and paired it with a black bommer jacket.

The now blonde girl leaned forward. "Would you like an oreo ice cream sandwich?" The whole table was basically full of dessert. There was hardly any healthy food on the table.

There were lots of different types of ice cream, and many chocolate covered strawberries along with a fountain of chocolate with soke more fruits and sweets.

"Yes, please." Brooke said with an exited smile when Mal leaned over to place the sandwiche in her mouth.

Seeing as they were sitting on either side of the table.

Brooke smiled closed mouth as she chewed, Mal ate the other half. Brooke frowned when she realised at how far apart they were.

She got up. "What are you doing?" Mal asked, watching as the girl moved her choir next to her own.

"Moving." Brooke shrugged her shoulders, placing her chair on the right side of Mal closest to the basket. So they were side by side. "This is the best picnic I've ever had."

Mal smiled up at the girl. "So you like it?" Mal questioned shyly, the small smile on her face hinting that she was nervous.

Brooke leaned down closer to her. "I more than like it, I lo.. lo.. I..." Brooke stuffed a piece of mint chocolate in her mouth, smiling at Mal. She couldn't finish that sentence, not with that word.

That four letter word that would hand in the air, that little word that had so much meaning even though it was such a small word.

Brooke knew how she felt. She felt so much for the two girls that it could never be put into words.

But she knew if she crossed that invisible line, that somehow danced between them. She didn't know what would happen.

Mal froze for a second, she wondered if Brooke would say it. The girl sang a song about it, but she was under a spell at that moment.

The blonde haired girl had remembered when Brooke told her and Evie that she would teach them how to love.

And they were leaning.

Mal shook her head. "How about some mint chocolate chip pancakes?" Mal held up a plate that wad covered in pancakes with chocolates in them.

Brooke nodded her head immediately. "Yes, please." Mal cut a piece of a held the fork up to Brooke's mouth making the girl take it. "This is amazing!" Brooke smiled.