28- A god wants out

Brooke had once told Mal and Evie,'It's you because no one else makes sense

Brooke had once told Mal and Evie,'It's you because no one else makes sense.' And as the two girls stood on the other side of the limo watching Brooklyn Florian there fiancé with the youngest son of Gaston, they understood the meaning of the sentence because their hearts beat as one as they stared at Brooke.

Celia raised an eyebrow looking at Mal here mentor who was bringing her to the Isle. "I must admit the Queen is certainly hotter in person."

Mal's head snapped towards the younger girl, her eyes flickering green, making Celia smirk. "Finally, got you to look at me, huh?" Mal's eyes went back to their normal colour.

Dizzy looked at Evie with a large grin. "So when do I get to meet the finance." She squealed, making Evie blush slightly.

"How about now." Evie said before taking her hand and pulling her towards the other end of the limo where Brooke was crouched in front of her boy. "Baby."

Brooke smiled as soon as she heard the name leave her girls lips. "Yes, darling." She turned around, placing and hand on Griffen's shoulder, making sure his father couldn't steal him from her.

The boy leaned into her side with a small smile on his face.

Evie leaned up, placing a kiss on Brooke's lips quickly. "This is Dizzy. The girl I was telling you about."

Brooke's eyes moved from those brown ones she loved to the young girl beside her. "Miss Dizzy. A pleasure." Brooke held her hand out in with an awkward smile.

Dizzy shook her hand excitly. "Hello, your grace." She curtseys. She had seen Evie do it on the screen many times. So she wanted to do it.

The young girl knew Evie was in love with the Queen, and with Evie practically being her sister, she wanted to make a good impression.

"Please, call me Brooke." Brooke smiled down at the young girl shaking her hand with the same excitement. "I've heard many things about you.."

"Oh, Brooklyn baby!"

Brookes face twisted as the words came from Mal once again in a teasing manner. Brooke didn't mind that name being called out in the bedroom, but in public, it was well weird.

"I'm very excited to show you Auradon Dizzy. I hope you like it." Brooke rushed out. She quickly glanced towards Mal, who wore a teasing smile stood with Celia.

She could already feel the pain forming in her brain, knowing now that there would most likely be a mini Mal. It's probably even worse.

Brooke checked her watch, quickly rubbing a hand down her face and taking a step back from everyone.

"What's wrong?" Mal questioned, placing a hand on Brooke's back as she watched the girl after helping put Celia's bags in the limo.

Brooke shook her head, going to say nothing, but when she looked down at Mal, she saw that look in her eyes. The look that begged her to talk to he'd let her in.