chapter 23- Trip?

Brooke found herself exhausted after a whole night of rolling around together

Brooke found herself exhausted after a whole night of rolling around together. They didn't stop after the first round. They couldn't it was impossible, like they were addicted to one another.

She rolled around so she was facing the celling, lying on her back. She sat up, grabbing her bra of the floor when she realised she was alone in bed.

The cocky smirk on her face was enough to know what she was thinking.

"Look, who's finally awake." She looked up her eyes, meeting the light brown ones.

Although as much as Brooke loves to stare into Evie's eyes, she let her eyes dance down Evies body that was only covered by one of Brooke's shirts that went down to her thigh.

Two buttons were undone, allowing Brooke to see the clear line of hickey's along her neck and top of her boobs.

"Don't look so cocky." Evie rolled her eyes, pushing off the bathroom doorframe.

Brooke licked her lips, smirking as she looked down at her lap.

"I don't need to be cocky, I have my proof." Brooke told her girlfriend, smiling when Evie made her way over and lifting the covers so she could straddle her lap.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea, seeing as neither of them were wearing pants.

Evie raised an eyebrow, looking down at her own proof. The hickey's that lined the Queens' neck and abs would make you think she was attacked.

"And what is this proof?" Evie wrapped her arms around Brooke's neck.

The younger girl smirked, placing her hands on Evies ass pulling her closer. "I think the marks on my back speak for themselves."

Evie laughed, throwing her head back. She had seen them when she woke up, and, well, there was a lot.

Brooke pouted up at Evie, and the girl leaned down, connecting their lips in a soft kiss. It was gentle and slow.

Evies' fingers made their way into Brooke messy brown hair moaning when her girlfriend let out moan herself, feeling Evies fingers in her hair.

"I love you." Brooke whispered as they pulled away. She smiled ever so slightly, up at the girl.

Evie ran her finger along Brooke's collar bone. "I love you."

The door opened, and they looked over. To see Mal walking through the door with a spoon in her mouth and three tubs of ice cream in her arms.

Mal walked over to them, setting down the ice cream on the side before taking the spoon out of her mouth.

She grinned at Brooke. "Baby finally wakes up." The younger girl rolls her eyes as Evie smirked at Mal's words.

Although Brooke's eyes dropped when Mal undid her dressing gown and she was naked.

What the fuck?

Did Mal seriously walk to the kitchen with nothing other than her dressing gown.