Chapter 16- I love you, that's real

The four of them stood outside, the place that the VKS used to hang out when they were on the Isle

The four of them stood outside, the place that the VKS used to hang out when they were on the Isle. Evie told Brooke that this is where the four of them got up to the most trouble. It was where they ran off when wanting to avoid their parents.

Brooke watched as Evie threw a rock at a yellow sign that was in the air that read danger flying rocks. When she hit it, the silver gate opened.

Brooke went towards the gate and stopped for a second.

"All the way up." Jay told her, pointing upwards. She turned around, nodding her head.

Brooke looked towards Evie, tilting her head. "Are you not coming?" Evie walked up to the girl.

She shook her head. "You go up and try convince her. You have a better way with words, and well, she'll probably need your words at the moment."

Brooke nodded her head. "What if she doesn't want them?" She questioned, thinking the worst already.

What if she got up there, and Mal pushed her off the tower.

"Then don't talk." Evie suggested. Brooke rasied an eyebrow at the girl, wondering what she meant, then Evie tilted her to the side.

Brooke made an O face, nodding her head. "You mean.."

"Yep." Evie popped the p in the word. Evie looked behind her to look at the two boys who were staring at them. When they saw her looking, they quickly turned around.

Evie turned back around to face a smiling Brooke. She leaned up, and Brooke met her halfway so they could share a kiss.

"Good luck." Evie whispered as she pulled away.

Brooke nodded before turing around and making her way up the metal stairs. Apparently, there are a lot of stairs. She had no clue how the four of them did this every day.

She kept going, all the way to the top, like Jay said.

Her thoughts were wild as she took step after step. The doubts that Mal would actually listen to or come back were stressing her out.

What if Mal just didn't love her? What if Mal never wanted to come back.

She reached the top and opened the door that had some cool design on it that mixed all four of their colours. She walked into the first section and saw stained glass with some red, reen, and blue.

She walked down three steps, and she took a look around the place it looked very spacious. Though all the white walls were covered in graffiti that she knew was Mals doing.

She saw a red sofa and a coffee table along with a red lounge chair, then there were just random things lying around like can of spray paint, clothes, rags and blankets. She looked in the corner and saw a mattress on the floor it had a black bedding sheet.