Choi Soobin, 2

Kang Taehyun; my best friend! Oh, I just love Taehyun! He even writes about me in his wittle bwook! He's my favorite out of everyone I, 'toy around with'. He's so easy to manipulate too!

This one time, I told him that I would tell my friends about what he wrote in his book if he didn't drink that expired orange juice the school gives us. He did. He also didn't come to school for the next three days, meh, too bad.

Anyway, I think he's really cute as well, especially when he falls over like that, and when he falls asleep in class. I'm always watching his every move, not in a creepy way though!

Some days when I'm feeling irritated, I'll trip him, maybe flick him in the head for fun, pull on his collar, shove him onto the wall, steal his extra clothes and maybe keep it. I keep them. What!? They're cute! My favorite one is the pink t-shirt with the white collar and black shorts. I sometimes steal his pencils, and when I'm lucky, I'll be able to take his lunch money from his bag.

I know, I'm a terrible person for doing this, but it's so fun! Seeing him  go crazy like that over his pencil! But hey, sometimes I do feel bad, and I'll give him a back hug. He hates it when I do that though, so of course I start doing it even more! Some people even think we're dating. I wish we were. Haha, that was a joke. I think.

Anyway, I was able to snap this picture when he dyed his hair blonde. He went pink after.

Look at me! Aren't I so cool with blue hair! I changed it to blonde though cause I wanted to match with him, but he changed his hair color to pink

Look at me! Aren't I so cool with blue hair! I changed it to blonde though cause I wanted to match with him, but he changed his hair color to pink. Even though I wanna match with him, I don't wanna murder my hair.

Anyway, he's cute in this photo too. I wanted to post this on Weverse, but I decided not to.

In his book, it said that I was tall, scary, mean, observant, and a hideous monster. But before he knew me, he thought the same exact things.

I like to call him, 'My Toy'. Cause he's mine! I don't want anyone else touching him. I don't want anyone else bullying him. I don't want anybody to lay a finger on MY Taehyun, and I'm going to keep it that way.

Hell yeah I'm obsessive, I'm going to gatekeep this boy forever. Am I treating him like a object? Yes, I know it's wrong, but I just can't handle the fact that someone else is near him.

He's mine.

And mine only.

I saw him first.

MY Taehyun. Not anyone else's.

And whoever lays a finger on him, will pay the price.
Whoever makes him cry, will face worse.

I'm insane?
Yeah.