monday, 4

Soobin giggled as he ran away from the bathroom. "I got a kiss from Taehyun~" he sang, running over to his classroom. Soobin slowly opened the door, looking around for an empty desk. "Why hello there Soobin. Go take a seat." His teacher said, glaring at him. "Yeah yeah.."

...

Taehyun stood there, not moving at all. "Did that bitch just.." Taehyun used his sleeve to wipe his lips. "My first kiss.. Was Soobin?!" Taehyun shouted, groaning in disgust.

"What?!"
"aAH! Who are you?!"
"I'm Choi Beomgyu!"

Beomgyu grabbed Taehyun's shoulders. "Your first kiss was- was Soobin hyung?!" Beomgyu yelled, violently shaking Taehyun. "Yeah!" He said in disgust.

"No way! You're so lucky! My first kiss was from my friend, Yeonjun. It was a dare though." Beomgyu said, "I'm the boy you ignored when you ran away with Soobin."

Taehyun awkwardly smiled, "oh, sorry about that." He scratched the back of his head, making Beomgyu laugh. "Anyway, I need to take a shit, so goodluck!" Beomgyu ran into a stall.

 "Anyway, I need to take a shit, so goodluck!" Beomgyu ran into a stall

Taehyun quickly exited the bathroom, his eyes wide from what he had just heard. "Something is deeply wrong with him.." Taehyun muttered, making his way to his class.

"Hey! Hey! You're uh- Soobin's boyfriend?"
"Hh-huh!?"

Taehyun turned around to see a girl with brown hair. "I'm not..?" Taehyun backed up a bit, "but I'm sure you two are dating. Look at how he protected you from MY friend!"

The girl grabbed Taehyun by the shoulders, "tell me, what is he to you!?" She yelled, shaking Taehyun. "An enemy. Now- get your dirty rat hands off me, I don't wanna get rabies from your crusty, musty, cheeto dusty lookin ass hands." Taehyun shoved the girl off of him, dusting his shoulders.

"Excuse me?"
"You're excused. Go." Taehyun stood there, glaring at the girl. The girl had left, angry.

Taehyun scoffed as he turned around to see the girl angrily walking away.

-

Soobin looked at the clock. 'Fifteen more minutes until lunch,' he thought, looking back down at his paper that was full of math problems.

He grabbed his pencil and got back to work, sighing as the tip of his pencil broke.

Fifteen minutes of agony later

Soobin had finally finished his work and it was now lunch.

"Okay class, you're now dismissed for lunch!"

Soobin smiled and quickly got up, he was planning to bother Taehyun again. He quickly grabbed his bag, and ran out the classroom. That was until Yeonjun grabbed him by the collar to stop him.

"Hey!" Soobin yelled, turning around to see Yeonjun. "Stop running, you're gonna hurt yourself."
"Yeah Soobin hyung!"
"Choi Beomgyu!"

...

Taehyun sat down at a random lunch table, alone.

Soobin squealed as he ran up to the younger, "oh my god Taehyun! Oh, my lover boy!" Soobin hugged Taehyun, his head resting on Taehyun's shoulder. "Ew, get off me, I don't want lice."

"Rude." Soobin pouted, grabbing Taehyun's arm. "Go away!" Taehyun whined, trying to get the older off. "Soobin!? What're you doing with him?!" A girl yelled across the lunchroom, running up to Soobin and pulling him off.

𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟
+×+
Y'know, I just wanted to hug and get close to Taehyun! And maybe steal his necklace, but then this bitch who thinks I'm her boyfriend pulled me away.

"Thank god.." Taehyun muttered, but his calm state quickly ended when this bitch started yelling at him.

Her name is Jennie. Aka, someone part of 'Soobin Fan Club'. Yes, I know about that.

"Why is he so close to you!? Get away from my-"

3rd person
+×+
"-boyfriend!" Jennie grabbed Soobin's sleeve. "He did it. Not me. Now go bring your 'boyfriend' who is clearly wanting to date me, away."

Jennie gasped, glaring at Soobin. "Jen, we're not dating, for the last time!" Soobin yelled, getting up and pushing her away. "You bitch!" She yelled, pushing Soobin back.

Taehyun sat there and watched the whole thing, giggling as he looked at Jennie's expressions.

"I swear to god- we aren't dating for fucks sake! Go fuck yourself! I'm not into pick-me girls like you, so you better shut the fuck up, and stop pretending that I'm dating your disgusting ass!" Soobin yelled, shoving Jennie onto the ground.

"Ooh- Soobin's mad!" Beomgyu whispered to Yeonjun, smiling as he recorded. "Oh my god she's gonna burst out in tears!" Yeonjun whispered back, pointing at the two.

Taehyun scoffed, taking a bite of his food. "I fucking hate you." Soobin finished, walking away and sitting next to Taehyun.

"Wanna kiss again?"
"Fuck no!"

...

Taehyun was sleeping on his desk, dreaming about living in Australia. He flinched as he woke up, looking around. "What time is it?" He asked, realizing no one was in the classroom.

He looked at the clock, "fuck, we have gym!"

Taehyun quickly got up, grabbing his water bottle and rushing out the classroom.

<>

"Holy fuck.." Taehyun breathed out, not noticing Soobin running up to him.

"Tyunnie! Oh, I missed you!" Soobin scooped Taehyun up in his arms.

"Ah- Hey! Put me down!" Taehyun swung his arms and legs around, trying to escape Soobin's 'loving' arms. "Haa~ you're so cute!"

Taehyun finally stopped fighting back and let himself go. "Oh? Worn out?" Soobin smiled, carrying Taehyun over to the gym teacher. "Sir, he's very tired-"
"I honestly do not care. Go do your activities of somewhat and leave my sight."
"Oh but sir, he's TIRED tired."
"Just- oh you know what, let him sleep or something!"
"But doesn't-"
"Just do whatever!"
"Okay~"

Soobin giggled as he carried Taehyun over to his stuff, going in for another kiss. "Hey, I know what your trying to do!" Taehyun used his hand and hit Soobin in the face.

"Can we at least hug?" Soobin laid down next to Taehyun. "No, goodnight."

"But you're sleeping on my bag!"
"Don't care, didn't ask."
"Rude!"

Soobin hugged onto Taehyun's arm, making the younger groan in anger. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" Taehyun tried to push Soobin off.

"Cause I love you!"
"And I don't want your 'love'!"

---

1019 words