tuesday, 8

3rd Person Pov
+x+
Beomgyu and Yeonjun were play fighting on the couch while Taehyun third-wheeled. "You two are hella weird." Taehyun said, getting up and going to the kitchen. "Rude!" Beomgyu said, looking at the boy who stood in the kitchen.

"I'm just saying the facts." Taehyun said. He shrugged his shoulders and took a bite of an 'apple' he found. "Ew! Is this plastic?"

"Uh.. Yeah.."
"Why do you have plastic apples?!"
"For decoration!"
"Decoration my ass!"

. . .

Soobin sighed as he laid down on his bed. His homework sat on his desk, untouched.

"I'm hungry." He muttered, looking around his now darkened room for any snacks. And of course, there is none. Soobin groaned and got up.

𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟
+x+
I am STARVING. And the fact that I barely have any food in my fridge to survive makes it worse.

To the convenience store we go! Or not.. No, yes!

...

Here I am, standing in front of a small snack store that I just randomly found on my phone.

Woo-woah SnackStop

Odd name.. But that's okay, cause as long as their snacks are good, I'll like the place.

A bell rang as I entered the small store. Lofi was playing, and the shop was very clean and tidy.

"Hello, please take a look around and see if you find anything you like" The girl at the counter said, waving at me.

I waved back, sending her a small smile before looking around. The store was (surprisingly) in good condition, even though no customers came.

As I grabbed a snack off the shelf, the bell rang. I turned around. It was Yeonjun.

"He-hello, please take a look around and see if you, um, like anything"

She's in love with Yeonjun, and the stuttering is really showing it. "M'kay."

I guess you could say, he's the charmer. (YOU CAN'T RESIST IT)

Yeonjun looked at me with confused eyes. "Oh, hey Soob." He said, walking up to me. "Whatcha buyin'?"

He looked over at what I was holding. It was pudding. Chocolate flavor to be exact.

"Pudding? Why the chocolate flavor?"
I roll my eyes, "Why? Is it wrong to eat chocolate pudding?"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Yes, cause the vanilla flavor is OBVIOUSLY better than chocolate."

This bitch did not just insult my tastes. (FAKE EYES OPEN-)

"You-"
"No! Bye. Bye! You will not insult vanilla."

I roll my eyes and walk over to the lady. "Just this-"

"And this!" Yeonjun set down strawberry flavored gummies down on the counter next to my pudding.

"No, Choi, I'm not buying your stuff."
"You're a Choi too."
"I'm not buying your stuff, Choi Yeonjun."

He looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Don't do that." I say, handing him his gummies back.

"Come on Soob!"
"No!"

𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟
+x+
Beomgyu was cutting strawberries up in the kitchen.

Short summary; Beomgyu, Yeonjun, and I, decided to make a cake. With strawberries. And Yeonjun is going to buy stuff to make the cake look better cause 'As long as it's pretty, it'll be okay'. <-- that is wrong.

And Yeonjun is the third most stupid people I've met in my life. Beomgyu being the second, and Soobin being the first.

"Taehyun! Can you grab the uh, that thing?"

What I wanted to say;
1; “yeah sure, I'll grab the 'uh'.”
2; “Grab it yourself, lazy-ass.”
3; “explain better, dumbass.”

But instead, I said;
“okay, sure”

Beomgyu pointed at a bowl. So I grabbed it. What did you think?

He put the strawberries into the bowl and grabbed some other baking shit and started to do something. Let's just hope he doesn't burn this place to the ground, cause I live in the apartments too. Yes, I'm worrying about myself, and myself only.

Yeonjun came back with gummies. STRAWBERRY FLAVORED GUMMY SNACKS.

How dumb can this dude be? Yeah, he's handsome, but he's stupid. I bet Beomgyu's smarter than him! Even Soobin!

...

The cake was good, and I have to admit it, the gummy snacks made it a bit better.

I made it back to my apartment, opening the door and looking around. Ning isn't home.

He's probably, and hopefully, at Soobin's. Cause the last time he disappeared, I ended up finding him in a dumpster.

"Taehyun!"

HOLY SHIT!-

"I missed you!"

thank god it's just Soobin..

"So, how was your time with Yeonjun?"

And he just walks inside my apartment like he owns it..

3rd Person Pov
+x+
Soobin ran over to Taehyun's room.

"No! Ugh.." Taehyun sighed and took off his shoes.

"Get over here you rat!" Taehyun ran over to his room and swung the door open.

Soobin was laying down in his bed. "Do you just have to lay down on MY bed? How annoying can you be?" Taehyun muttered, walking over and trying to push Soobin off.

"Move."

"Make me."

"Do you wanna die?"

"Sure, if it's by your hands."

"Ew."

Soobin smiled and Taehyun made a disgusted face. "Get off."

"No!"
"Get off you little shit!"
"I'm taller-"

Taehyun grabbed Soobin's shoulders and threw him off the bed.

"AAH-" Soobin laid there, on the floor.

"Deserved." Taehyun said, laying down on HIS bed. "Now get out my room."

"And if I don't?"
"Then-" Taehyun thought for a bit. "Then.." He looked up at the ceiling for a bit.

Soobin had gotten up, he looked at Taehyun, waiting for an answer.

"I don't know. I'm just tired, goodnight."

"HUUH? That's not like you!"

"What? Were you expecting me to murder you or something?"

"Well, to be fair- never mind."

Taehyun grabbed his blanket. He brang his knees up to his chest and closed his eyes. "Night, Soob.." He muttered.

"Sleep well m'kay? I love you!~" Soobin said, leaving the room.

He went over and slept on the couch. Ning (Huening Kai) had came home, and when he noticed Soobin sleeping on the couch, a smug smile appeared in his face.

---
994 words