monday, 3

𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟
+×+
I wake up to the loud sound of my annoying ass alarm. I groan, turning it off and looking around my room. "Another day of suffering at this terrible school.." I say, getting up and grabbing my phone off the charger.

I check Weverse, to see a post by Soobin.

-+-+-+-

SoobIntheBin!;
look at me and MY friend! @ TyunBoy where you at?

SoobIntheBin!;look at me and MY friend! @ TyunBoy where you at?

8k Views, 3k likes, 2k replies.

BeomBeom;
Haha, isn't that your toy of some sort? Never knew you guys were actually friends

YawningBczUrBoring;
Wdym by 'MY'?? are you two dating?

HueOftheSkai;
Isn't that Taehyun? I thought he hated you

YangJungW00n;
I'm saving this photo. It's adorable.

Load More...

-+-+-+-

What the fuck? Did he just have to post this? My morning is ruined. I can't believe I have to breathe the same air as him. As soon as I get to school, I'm going to punch him in the face. Who cares if I'm too short? I'm done playing his game.

...

I walked into the school, immediately getting stares. "Hey Soobin's Toy! Did you see that post? Like- oh my god~!" Her name is Lisa. The leader of the 'Soobin Fanclub'.

"Hey Toy! Got your phone!"

Fucking bitch! He just stole my phone!

"Give it back!" I yell, getting on my tippy toes to reach up. "Hehe! Come on! You can try harder than that." Soobin smirked. I jumped up and successfully grabbed my phone back. Except for the fact that someone had the audacity to shove me, resulting in me dropping my phone and ending up on Soobin's chest.

Wow. So romantic. I'm being sarcastic.

"Fuck! Hey, you good?" Soobin had also fell. He hit his head on the wall, he deserves it. "No" I say, looking around to find out that one of the girls from the 'Soobin Fanclub' stomped on my phone in front of my face. It shattered. "Hah, oops!"

I wanna cry.

𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟
+×+
Holy fuck. This random girl just smashed Taehyun's phone. I don't know why, but I wanna kill her.

Someone had shoved Taehyun onto me as he grabbed his phone. It would've broke anyway, but seriously?

I could feel Taehyun shaking. I'm guessing.. He's about to cry. Oh no, I am not having this.

I got up, Taehyun dropped to the floor. I couldn't control myself. My blood was boiling.

- - -

The girl was crying on the ground, yelling, 'I'm sorry'. She isn't sorry. She knew what she had done. She fucking knew was was coming. "You aren't sorry. You stepped on his phone purposefully, you can't apologize anymore."

I lean down and whisper in the girl's ear, "lay another finger on him, and things will get bloody."

She whimpered, it's annoying. I'll buy Taehyun a new phone and give it to him in secret. I'll maybe sneak it in his backpack or something.

"Choi Soobin! Principles office now!" One of the teachers yelled. I groaned and walked away. But as I walked away, I turned around to see Taehyun. He was terrified. What have I become? Some sort of murder machine? Hm, what do they call it.. A yandere?

3rd Person
+×+
Taehyun sat there. What had he just witnessed? Why did it happen? Doesn't Soobin hate him? If so, why did he beat the fuck out of that girl?

"W-wait! Don't!" Taehyun quickly got up and ran to the teacher. "It wasn't his fault!"

"Then why was he.."
"That girl did something terrible! He- Soobin- my 'friend' had anger issues and sometimes he just.. Y'know.."
"And why would I trust you?"

Taehyun groaned, "just- believe me! I'll make up for his mistake and pay for her hospital bills or whatever, just please let him off." Taehyun begged, this wasn't something he would do, especially for the person he hated the most, but he couldn't bear the fact that Soobin had risked it all just for him.

"Fine."

Soobin watched with wide eyes. Was his 'best friend' actually standing up for him? "I'll let him off this time. Just make sure he doesn't do it again."

"Yes! I will." Taehyun ran over to Soobin. "Holy shit, are you okay? Do you need me to bring you to the nurse? She scratched you pretty hard--" Taehyun was cut off with a tap on the shoulder. "You're the one in the post, aren't you?" A boy with a  short wolf cut said, smiling. "I'm Beom-"

"No time for introductions! Can't you see that I'm trying to do something? Now Soobin,"

Taehyun dragged Soobin away by the wrist. Leaving the boy by himself.

...

"Oww!" Soobin whined, Taehyun was trying to bandage the cuts on Soobin's skin. "Shut up! You're lucky I did that earlier!" Taehyun cleaned the wound with cold water from the school's sink.

The two were sitting in the bathroom, people stared as they walked by.

"Cold! Cold!"
"Stop moving!"
"Aghh!"

Taehyun sighed as he put on the last bandage. "There. We're done. Now, since I did that, can I have my diary back?"

"No, but you can have a kiss." Soobin  said, grabbing Taehyun by the collar and kissing him on the lips for a couple seconds. "Thanks! All my wounds have healed!" Soobin ran off, leaving a speechless Taehyun alone in the bathroom.

"What the fuck just happened."

---

880 words