tuesday, 6

3rd Person Pov
+x+
"Then date me" Soobin said simply. "No."
"Then no diary!"

There was an awkward silence between the two before Taehyun spoke. "One week, and we're over."

Soobin gasped, and then he realized it was only for the week. "Ugh, fine. Don't catch feelings though." Soobin said, smiling.

"Of course I won't, why would I?"

-

That next morning, Taehyun found himself in Soobin's arms. The sound of his alarm going off. "Hmm..?" Soobin hummed, feeling Taehyun move around. "My alarm."

"it'll turn off soon, I'm tired." Soobin held onto Taehyun, making the younger unable to do anything. "Let me go." Taehyun said, struggling to get out of Soobin's grasp. "Ohh fine." Soobin let go, finally setting Taehyun free.

"I am I free bird!" Taehyun happily yelled, rolling off the bed. He got up and ran over to turn off his alarm. "Also, you should get going now." Taehyun said, looking over at the boy who laid down in his bed wrapped up in a blanket.

Soobin groaned, "how do you wake up this early?"
Taehyun just rolled his eyes and left.

"Huening Kai!" Taehyun called, seeing his roommate in the kitchen. "What're you making?"
"I'm making you and your boyfriend some breakfast." Huening Kai said, annoying Taehyun. "We- nevermind.." Taehyun sat down at the table, about to pull out his phone, and then realizing he did have one because of SOMEONE.

Soobin had gotten up, taking a look around Taehyun's room. There was a bookshelf full of some books, and Soobin just needed to take a look.

"BL?" Soobin muttered, taking another look. "Oh- OH-" Soobin's eyes widened at the title.

My sex buddy

"That- oh- I am not okay-" Soobin stepped back a bit before rubbing his eyes and taking another look. "He reads gay smut. He-"

The door opened. And it was Taehyun.

"Soo-"

The two stared at each other. "Umm.. Hi?" Soobin slowly closed the book and set it down.

Taehyun felt like he was going to faint. His face turned red. He ran up to Soobin and snatched the book out of his hands. "Why were you looking through my stuff?" He whispered loudly.

"Why are you reading BL smut?"
"Do you have a problem?"
"No- but I never knew you read this!"
"I know! Cause it's my secret!"
"Well it's now ours"
"Aish.."

Taehyun pushed Soobin away from his bookshelf that was full of.. Books. And set the book back down. "Tell anyone about this, and I'll kill you." Taehyun said, glaring at the older.

Soobin had a soft smile on his face. "I won't, why would I?" He said, tilting his head to the side. "Cause you're annoying as fuck." Taehyun coldly responded, turning around and leaving his room.

'Ouch' Soobin thought, pouting as the door closed. He grabbed the book again, and read a couple pages.

-at school-

Soobin followed Taehyun over to the fountain and sat next to him.

"Just cause we're dating doesn't mean you have to cling onto me like this." Taehyun said, scooting away from Soobin. "Well, I want to. What're you reading?"