𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊

The mirror hanging before me—shows crimson rivers of tears under clouds of agony, shrouding mountains grieving at the top, the peak flashing swords of lightning, a thousand tunes of thunder low and thorns at the boughs in menacing moods, as I seek refuge.

O! To no avail, I cannot find the way as I lost my guide, the architect of my raindrops that pour down my face — so vivid the scars left behind by disdain, my nightmares shrieking hurricanes — spiraling tortuous dust in skies of ink — cloaking my eyes as I'm held down by a ton of bricks, crushing my innocence.

Glossy ripples of swirling pain swept my hopes away, drifting secrets of hands scraping my back, stealing my voice, coiling snakes around my heart, as their touch collapsed my world into lands of revolt, besieging waterfalls to the caves of the dark, always silent.

The breeze of dusk caught smoke above a flame, the candle burning at one end — melting sticks flickering light across the room.
I, the helpless child, drowned in the pitiful wax.

Wounded and bruised; too weary to scream; tongues whispering, is this our fate? Are we prisoners of hate?

Their livid claws scarred my soul with acrid poison, laying my path in turmoil — as I set sail on my ship, going into the unknown — far away from the place I once called home.

- Crimson Rivers Of Tears

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N :

- 𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 1 - 

This is the last poem of Section 1.
I hope it's okay as I put my all into this (even when I wrote this, I cried a little). The truth is, this poem is about child abuse, particularly focusing on the theme of physical harassment — that I experienced growing up. 
As this is rather a very sensitive topic for many people, I would like to add that I don't mean to offend anyone, and if I have, please know that I'm simply writing from my perspective and experiences. :)

You are enough. ❥