Just a normal morning

The Floyd Family has been living in Lemoore for over 11  years.

 They had moved after  having there youngest daughter Delilah Grace Floyd in San Diego. All of the other kids didn't want to move but in the end they ended up being happier in Lemoore than San Diego.

 It was a normal quiet Saturday morning. The Kids were still asleep and Robert and Anna Were just talking in bed about work and how much stress it had been giving Anna. 

"You know if you get to stressed with work you can always just come to my office right?" Robert asked his wife."Yes but I don't want to constantly be coming to your office with my problems".   

The man sighed in defeat. They had had this conversation to many times and she always replied the same way.

It concerned him that she was always making excuses not to come to him with her issues. When they got married he vowed "to always love and respect you. And to always be there when you need me no matter the situation. Through thick and thin, hot and cold, pain and emotions. no matter what i will be there for you."

But it just so happened that she won't let him keep that promise to her in any shape way or form.

He loved his wife dearly but she was very stubborn. Too stubborn for her own good in a sense. But that was the cost of a long term relationship. Sometimes you just cant keep your promises.

"baby i know you always want to be there for me but i need to learn to fix my own problems." she replied to his sigh. All he manages to say is. "do you think i'm  a clingy fix it all husband."Anna look at him shocked and open her mouth to answer but is interrupted by the sound of the bed room door opening. 

It was their daughter Delilah. When she walked in Anna could see her tear stained cheeks. She asked her daughter "what happend". But all Delilah could say was "can't breathe". Immediately Anna got up and picked her daughter up and took her back to the girls room. 

When they got there Delilah was crying so hard her vision was blurry and her eyes were stinging. Anna held her daughters hands and put them on her chest trying to get the girl to feel her heart beat.

About 20 minutes later Delilah had finally calmed down and steadied  breath breathing to a normal rate. "what happend" Anna asked her daughter. "Um i threw up and before that i was having a bad dream and i got scared." the girl answered. "Oh i see. honey if you ever get scared and feel like you can't breath. Jut try to breathe in and out over and over until it steady's  again. And if that doesn't work you can come to me, dad or any of your siblings.

Delilah simply nodded. She then thought to how her mother had rushed her out of her and her fathers shared bed room back into her own. When she asked her mother her mother why? But she simply said "Well sometimes it's better to be in a place more familiar so you can get a sense of reality."

The young 12 year old gave a soft "Ok". Anna looked at the clock on Delilahs nightstand. It read 7:46. Anna told Delilah to try and sleep some more sense the family had a very special day planned for them.

Anna walked back to her room to see a empty bed in front of her. She was confused because she wasn't gone that long. She hoped she hadn't hurt her poor husbands feeling in the process of trying to help there youngest daughter.

When Anna looked at the clock it said 8:20. That meant the kids would be up soon and she would have to dressed and make breakfast.

When she was done with getting dressed and making food she was walking up the stairs to wake up Alex and Liam. Yet they were already awake  playing the wii. "Breakfast is ready you two". She said while walking to Lucas's room.

 When she walked into his room he was still asleep so she got in bed with him and played with his curly hair that covered his face for 2 minutes to coo him awake.

 "bubba its time for you to wake up and eat breakfast." She whisperer to him the only thing he did was smile and say "Bacon and pancakes?" he asked her. "No but you favorite breakfast burritos" she sad back.Immediately he shot up and pulled her with him and yelled "BREAKFAST BURRITOS!!". 

After that everyone went running down the stairs. Even Delilah who has been sitting in her room watching TV. That left her alone upstairs. She went in all there rooms and took there phones and put them in a random storage closet she put there electronics when there grounded.

She went down stairs to see only three burritos left on the plate which once held fourteen burritos. 

She looked at her kids with a shocked face. she was alone maybe 15 minutes upstairs and the kids where already done eating. And Anna has no clue where Robert is. 

They where supposed to go on a surprise trip to see Hangman and his family sense that is Anna's Brother. But sense Bob was gone she couldn't handle all the kids by herself. So she called Hangman to tell him they would come another time leaving out the part about Bob. 

She knew her brother well enough to know that he would be there in less than the hour it takes to get there to check on her then go beat Bob butt. 

So she just watches the kids socialize from afar.