Tonight

When the two had pulled back from the  hug Bob immediately looked her in her eyes to find an answer to why his two sons weren't acting there selves and wouldn't look his way. Same as his daughters.

She got the message and just pulled him into a soft kiss to hopefully get his mind off of it. It didn't work because he then asked why the kids were upset at him.

 "Because you left and no one know where you were. And I had a panic attack." She said. Bob's eyes grew as he look her in the eyes with a panicked and pained expression on his face. 

Anna left the room to left her husband be alone and proses what he did. While he did that Anna went to Jake and asked if his family wanted to come the there house since it's been such a hectic day already.

 Jake looked at her surprised thinking she would've wanted to cancel and reschedul for another day. She read his mind and said "It'll be easier to get your family over here since the kids seem a little shaken up. And being with there cousins might help them." 

He nodded and went to call his wife Amillia and tell her the change in plans. Amillia answered on the second ring and said "it's fine, we'll be over in like 2 hours then. Kaylee and me have to pick the others up since we dropped them off at target to get things for dinner. Is it ok if we bring dinner over to their house?" 

Jake looked at his sister and mouthed "can she bring dinner over here?" Anna nodded while she was telling the kids to go in her room so they could talk as a family when Jake was done with the call. 

When Jake finished the call he went to join his sister's family in her bedroom. He sat with the kids on the edge of the couch they had in the room. 

"Lucas would you like to say something? Because you look like you're going to punch a wall." Robert said which given the circumstances probably wasn't the best thing to say.

 Lucas and Liam send glares to their father. He winces quietly thing that he ruined him and his two sons relationship.  

"Lucas Liam why are you so upset with your dad." Anna asks quietly already knowing the answer. "Mom are you serious. He left you without an explanation. Then you had a panic attack when there are only four people who can help you with them. Those people bing: Dad, Uncle Jake, Grandpa, and Uncle Rooster. And was he here? Nope. Dad could've came home if he would've answered the phone and Uncle Jake wouldn't have had to rush over here because I was freaking out?!" 

Anna's pov

I just left the room. I just can't take the arguing. I mean Luke is technically right. I must've had a bad if they couldn't help me through it and non of the people he listed were her. Not even Robert. It does hurt to know he could've answered the phone when they called him probably endlessly until they called Jake instead. 

I see Delilah coming over to me so I quickly wipe my tears before she can see. Delilah sits next to me tears in her eyes. She hugs me, I always love hugs from my kids but especially her. It lets me know that even if my youngest child is growing she still want me to be there. 

Delilah pulls back a bit  from the hug her head still on my chest and says "why did daddy leave. I thought we were going to do something fun today. This family meeting doesn't have anything fun to go with it." She whispers to me.

 I rub her back and say "this wasn't how today was supposed to go. We were going to your Uncle Jakes house and hangout there for the day. So I took you phones so you would actually talk you your cousins instead of texting them. But obviously that was wishful thinking that we were going to make it work."

I start to tear up so does Delilah. I know she's too old to pick her up but I do and take her to the backyard near the pool. I text Jake to tell the kids to get their bathing suits on and come get in the pool to cool down. 

Liam's pov

Mom just left I want to follow her but when I try to get up Uncle Jake said to give her a minute. So I just listen back into the conversation. After a few minutes I see Delilah start to tear up and curl up. I go over to her and tell her to go find mom. She leaves and everyone looks at me like I did something. I just say "don't look at me I'm not the one making her cry unlike someone people here." Which is aimed at two specific people I won't name because I'm the nice one. Well other than Delilah. 

We've been in this room for almost 30 minutes and we're sitting in silence. Nothing is being said and I just want to get up and leave. But I can't. I'm currently sitting with my twin Alex trying to get her to come with me and leave the room. She keeps saying she can't because she has to wait incase she has to defend Lucas and his words to their dad when he says anything trying to get himself out of trouble. Uncle Jake tells me Lucas and Alex to "get our bathing suits on and go to the pool to calm down he reads from a text. I assume its from mom. I hope she's ok I forgot to go check on her.